//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Boy oh Boy!!!

I have some super sexy pics at home of ALL THE KITS!!!

I received them from abe yesterday and have shot some off to some of the guys.

I will post them up later today as I'm currently at work right now and I am not able to do so.

The end IS super close!!
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

you mean to tell me i might have some boost coming in the mail? :o

the rice boys around here has been to long without the little green nasty, they forgot what fear is :twisted:
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

papa roached wrote:you mean to tell me i might have some boost coming in the mail? :o

the rice boys around here has been to long without the little green nasty, they forgot what fear is :twisted:
:laugh: mouahahha go show them who their daddy his ..heheheh
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
MechaManZero

Post by MechaManZero »

babyblueMX3 wrote:
papa roached wrote:you mean to tell me i might have some boost coming in the mail? :o

Whoa lol where the frig did you come from lmao. Nice to see you around.
Çlark
95 Mazda MX3 4 Banger
Currently: H&R Lowering springs, BPT from a GTR, 18.5x6x3.5 same side inlet and outlet intercooler, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
For BPT Frorums - http://www.aokforums.com/mazdaengines/
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

MechaManZero wrote:
babyblueMX3 wrote:

not sure if that comment was intended to my or Papa but if it was for me, I still come on here once in a while :)
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

im not around as much as i should be but i come around from time to time
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
MechaManZero

Post by MechaManZero »

babyblueMX3 wrote:
MechaManZero wrote:
babyblueMX3 wrote: :laugh: mouahahha go show them who their daddy his ..heheheh
not sure if that comment was intended to my or Papa but if it was for me, I still come on here once in a while :)
LOL it was for you haven't seen you around here in a while
Çlark
95 Mazda MX3 4 Banger
Currently: H&R Lowering springs, BPT from a GTR, 18.5x6x3.5 same side inlet and outlet intercooler, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
For BPT Frorums - http://www.aokforums.com/mazdaengines/
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

heheheh doesn't mean I drive a VW now that I still don't like the mx-3 :)

Oscar, how those pics are coming ?
Abe told me yesterday he'd send them over but didn'T get anything.
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

need pics :shock:

EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Not sure, but i cant link you guys straight to the pics.

http://ez4fun.spaces.live.com

Go to photos - turbo kit now for sale.

I'm hoping to get 5 kits sent here to Canada and have Abe send out the US orders as well.

I have seen no pics of the intercoolers, nor did i remember to ask him. No word on the slim line fans, sorry.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

papa roached

Post by papa roached »

mmmmmmmmm, pipes

MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Now only if everything would come .. :(
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

MazdaManiacMx3 wrote:Now only if everything would come .. :(
We are working on it!
OSKY

MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Im sure you are but tell abe to put the beer down so he can use both hands to build them ... ( I hear it's easier that way )
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Apparently he's double fisting! :shock:

I should receive the bulk of the piping next week.

I'll have enough to get 3 kits out when they arrive and unfortunately will be only to CDN customers although some US guys have already paid in full (my apologies). Reason being is that Abe will drop ship the US orders.

Still missing are the Intercoolers from the shipment, slim fans which it appears i will be crediting everyone on that and have you guys source them out uindividually. I don't want to keep the BB on hold any longer.

The oil lines Gaskets, etc are also not included/available at this time.

I have been informed that if by next week there are still no signs of the intercoolers, they will be bought locally and not from the manufacturer.

There is a source for the fans; If im able to get them ordered before or while the pipes are en route, then I'll have those shipped out separate.

I think I've touched all the major issues at hand.

Email me if you need any other specifics.

Please email me if you have an outstanding balance:

oscardevesa@sympatico.ca

Thank you
OSKY

Return to “Forced Induction”