The best MX-3 upgrades

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: The best MX-3 upgrades

Post by MrMazda92 »

Definitely search... You'll find a bunch. Search posts by wytbishop, that'll net the best results.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
cWs306
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by cWs306 »

Yes i tried many times to search and find something on them. never could. and okay well i seached his name and found some group buys and stuff but there old. and thats about it.. does he himself make all these bushing? id be down for a group buy for a full set front n back.
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

cWs306 wrote:well i seached his name and found some group buys and stuff but there old. and thats about it.. does he himself make all these bushing? id be down for a group buy for a full set front n back.
he personally got them custom made for the community from some company that was willing to do it, the only way i see you getting a set is if you buy 10-20+ sets or find someone who has a set they didn't install
AaronTietje

Post by AaronTietje »

Lambo doors.
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

AaronTietje wrote:Lambo doors.
:confused2:
cWs306

Post by cWs306 »

Evo_Spec wrote:
cWs306 wrote:well i seached his name and found some group buys and stuff but there old. and thats about it.. does he himself make all these bushing? id be down for a group buy for a full set front n back.
he personally got them custom made for the community from some company that was willing to do it, the only way i see you getting a set is if you buy 10-20+ sets or find someone who has a set they didn't install
ohhh so was just a good deed! haha. and yah ive only ever seen 2 full sets not installed that were forsale and they lasted maybe an hour. and well why doesnt someone see if they can set up a group buy and maybe get it goin again?
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

It's been considered, the interest is there, but the money doesn't appear to be... I'd buy 2 sets if I had the dough, just to have an extra down the road.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

What happen to making a ultimate thread and making it a sticky......

More upgrades to the list :freak:
bpt323 traction bar
ZX2 Rear trailing arms
CF rear hatch
CF hood
Pierce motorsports tubular lateral links
Mazdaspeed Front Nose (wind tunnel tested, lighter than OEM and provides more air for more cooling)
Mazdaspeed Wing (wind tunnel tested and designed for more downforce and highspeed straight stability)
B pillar Bar
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”