Kelowna July 16th 2011

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Dragon1212
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Kelowna July 16th 2011

Post by Dragon1212 »

I'm coming from Calgary, First meet Using my car as a tent for myself and my guest will end up using a tent.

Tyler & Bobby, sharing site with Monte. In friday july 15- leaving friday 22
Darcy & guest, sharing with Collin In Friday the 15th, out Thursday the 21st (tentatively)
Alex & guests, sharing??? In Friday the 15th, out Thrusday the 21st, or Friday 22nd not to sure yet
Collin & Kailagh, sharing with Darcy, In Friday the 15th, out 23rd (tentative)
Matt & Guest, possibly sharing, In Friday 15th, out Sunday 17th. (tentative)
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
First Car, And My baby... $550 To buy and repair from Write-off... The radio and amp that was in it was worth more than that!!!.
Hunting For a Supra MKIV, but I'll never get one. Still Hunting.
Darcy

Post by Darcy »

Tyler & Bobby, sharing site with Monte. In Friday july 15- leaving Friday 22
Darcy & guest, sharing with Collin In Friday the 15th, out Thursday the 21st (tentatively)
Alex & guests, sharing??? In Friday the 15th, out Thursday the 21st, or Friday 22nd not to sure yet
Collin & Kailagh, sharing with Darcy, In Friday the 15th, out 23rd (tentative)

Just an FYI, this is all we have so far. If this is the case, reservations will be made on April 9th. Please update your dates if you need.

A down-payment of $100 per site will be required to be made to me no later than April 5th. If I don't have your money by then, I'm not going to book your site with the group and you'll be responsible for your own bookings. Cash/cheque/PayPal/Email money transfer to darcy@internetmaximum.com will work.

http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/bcparks/fees/
Base costs: $30/night per party
Second vehicle: $12/night (You can park it outside the campground for free)
Reservation charge: $6.00 per night, to a maximum of $18.00 plus taxes, for three or more nights per campsite.
Cancellation* Charge: $6.00, plus taxes, per campsite
* Delaying your arrival date or shortening your stay are considered cancellations.
* If a cancellation is made more than 7 days before your scheduled arrival date, the camping fees will be refunded.

So, if you are staying for, say 5 nights, the cost will be ($30*5)+($6*3)+$6 = $174 + taxes for example.
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

PS.. if you plan on booking yourself.. the only chance you will get is 3 months prior to that date. It is extremely hard to get a site otherwise.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
newdriver92

Post by newdriver92 »

so how much would it cost for me + 3 guests+ plus another car and his guest(s) for 7 days
worklog viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77147
other pics of the adventures me and the car have been on http://s1082.photobucket.com/home/newdriver92/index
newdriver92

Post by newdriver92 »

and can i give you the $100 on the 1st cause thats when i get paid
worklog viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77147
other pics of the adventures me and the car have been on http://s1082.photobucket.com/home/newdriver92/index
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

I'll be confirming shortly for two. Just making sure we can get the time off.
Cody
Darcy

Post by Darcy »

newdriver92 wrote:so how much would it cost for me + 3 guests+ plus another car and his guest(s) for 7 days
Camping Party Definition
Party size for one vehicle accessible campsite

* One to four persons 16 years of age or older.
* At least one member of the camping party MUST be 16 years or older.
* A maximum of eight persons including children (15 years of age and younger).
* Campsite Maximum is one camping party per site, unless otherwise authorized.

http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/bcparks/fees/

Base costs: $30/night per party
Second vehicle: $12/night (You can park it outside the campground for free)
Reservation charge: $6.00 per night, to a maximum of $18.00 plus taxes, for three or more nights per campsite.
Cancellation* Charge: $6.00, plus taxes, per campsite
* Delaying your arrival date or shortening your stay are considered cancellations.
* If a cancellation is made more than 7 days before your scheduled arrival date, the camping fees will be refunded.
Darcy

Post by Darcy »

newdriver92 wrote:and can i give you the $100 on the 1st cause thats when i get paid
Darcy wrote: A down-payment of $100 per site will be required to be made to me no later than April 5th. If I don't have your money by then, I'm not going to book your site with the group and you'll be responsible for your own bookings. Cash/cheque/PayPal/Email money transfer to darcy@internetmaximum.com will work.
Money Order or cheque will work and can be sent to my address. Email for details.
wyldside
Supporting Member

Post by wyldside »

Tracy, Liam and I will try to come. We just need to figure out some details on our end. We'll keep you posted... Might bring multiple vehicles too (MX-3 + Other vehicle for family n stuff)
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

I might be rolling up with Josh the weekend of the 16th. Depends if I can get off work... It is an internship so sometimes I don't get stuff off... :(

And Yes, I have been MIA for a long time. If I can I might try to get my old car from my Cousin for the trip, if not either ride up with Josh or drive up the WRX...
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Cody & Jennifer. In July 15th, out.. I'm not sure yet. Jen is at work so I can't check with her what the last day she has off is. Will confirm as soon as I find out.

Okay with sharing with someone, but would like to have my car at my site. I'm not sure how you are arranging that stuff, so let me know.

Deposit send via paypal.
Cody
Darcy

Post by Darcy »

Darcy wrote: A down-payment of $100 per site will be required to be made to me no later than April 5th. If I don't have your money by then, I'm not going to book your site with the group and you'll be responsible for your own bookings. Cash/cheque/PayPal/Email money transfer to darcy@internetmaximum.com will work.
Tyler & Bobby, sharing site with Monte - In Friday July 15- leaving Friday 22
Darcy & guest sharing with Collin - In Friday the 15th, out Thursday the 21st (tentatively) MONEY RECEIVED
Alex & guests - sharing??? In Friday the 15th, out Thursday the 21st, or Friday 22nd not to sure yet
Collin & Kailagh, sharing with Darcy - In Friday the 15th, out 23rd (tentative)
Curt & Jen - In Friday 15th, out 23rd MONEY RECEIVED
Cody & Jen - In Friday the 15th, out ?? MONEY RECEIVED
Jesse & Jacki - In ?? out ??
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Put Jen and I out on the 21st.

If two people want to split costs and share the same site as us, we'll split the fee for the second vehicle.

If we end up staying in town a night or two it shouldn't be a problem, right?
Cody
Darcy

Post by Darcy »

Tyler & Bobby, sharing site with Monte - In Friday July 15, leaving 22nd
Darcy & guest sharing with Collin - In Friday the 15th, out the 21st MONEY RECEIVED
Collin & Kailagh, sharing with Darcy - In Friday the 15th, out 21st
Alex & guests - sharing??? In Friday the 15th, out ??
Jesse & Jacki - In ?? out ??

Please look at the dates and be sure that it is accurate. In on the 15th and out on the 23rd means staying for 8 nights (15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd).

If you want to pay for a second car, that is done at the campsite. The park attendant will come around and take your money. If you want to go into town, no problem, but if you are sharing a site, you'll still be responsible for your portion of the fees. I'm not going to book a non-contiguous block of dates.
rece

Post by rece »

Tyler & Bobby, sharing site with Monte - In Friday July 15- leaving Friday 22
Darcy & guest sharing with Collin - In Friday the 15th, out Thursday the 21st (tentatively) MONEY RECEIVED
Alex & guests - sharing??? In Friday the 15th, out Thursday the 21st, or Friday 22nd not to sure yet
Collin & Kailagh, sharing with Darcy - In Friday the 15th, out 23rd (tentative)
Jesse & Jacki sharing with Steve most likely- In Sunday 17th out Sat 23 (if we could request a site that backs onto the green field for the kiddies Jacki would appreciate it)

Question for all, Can we do the MX-west Go Cart Championship during the week? I can make the booking. I was thinking mon or tues noght.
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”