other sites

Off-Topic Discussions
Inodoro Pereyra

Re: other sites

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

2RotorsNaDream wrote:
Why would I see something wrong with it? You live in Florida where theyre stopping emissions, do you see anything wrong with that?? How many modified cars do you believe actually pass emissions? They can swap out all of their parts back to stock to pass but they just go put all of the aftermarket parts back on the next day, does that help you sleep at night? Theyre still polluting as much as me after their inspections are done. So no, I see absolutely nothing wrong with paying an extra few bucks to save myself the hassle of swapping parts for one day.
Why would there be something wrong with bribing somebody to let you break the law? Yeah, I can see how that can be a tough question to answer... :roll:
Yeah, I live in Florida. No, they're not stopping emissions. They never had them. And yeah, I do see something very wrong with that. That's one of the many reasons why Florida is a sh!tty state, and one of the many reasons why I've been desperate to get out of here for years now.
But you're right: if others also do it there should be nothing wrong with it. I don't wanna know what else you do, being that "others" also kill, rape, sell drugs to children, ect. After all, if others do it, it must be right...right? :roll:
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Yes, killing, raping, robbing, etc is the same as paying someone to pass emissions. I honestly could care less what you think, ill continue doing it without remorse. Think of me however you want, keep living your life in the rectory Father Pereyra.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Inodoro Pereyra wrote:Why would there be something wrong with bribing somebody to let you break the law? Yeah, I can see how that can be a tough question to answer... :roll:
QFT
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Inodoro Pereyra

2RotorsNaDream wrote:Yes, killing, raping, robbing, etc is the same as paying someone to pass emissions.
Yes, it is. It's called "breaking the law". But then again, from your point of view, that's a good thing...isn't it? It makes you a "gangstah"... :roll:
I can only hope the law catches up with you ASAP. Maybe you'll learn something.
2RotorsNaDream wrote: I honestly could care less what you think, ill continue doing it without remorse.
I see a lot of sleepless nights in my future... :roll:
2RotorsNaDream wrote:Think of me however you want, keep living your life in the rectory Father Pereyra.
Thank you for giving me your permission, son.
That means a lot to me... :roll:

Anyways, I'm done wasting my time on garbage like you. This thread is intended to give Chrome a hand. Show some respect for him, and knock it off.

Diogenes of Sinope.
chrome730

Post by chrome730 »

im takin my thread back by sayin im not breakin the law by any means and payin people n disrespect to anyone but this thread was to blow some steam off on the nissan site because i had to come here for help on a sentra which isnt a mazda or mazda related car. ino if i do get shavings in the engin would a simple oil change and a magnetic oil bolt help keep some of the shavings from damaging the engine or is the magnetic bolt just a gimmick.
It only takes a single voice to start a revolution
Inodoro Pereyra

Magnetic bolts do work, but the problem is what the shavings do BEFORE they reach the oil, and the magnetic bolt. Not getting any shavings in the engine should be your absolute, #1 priority. Normally, when I have to do that kind of work, I just tape off the whole area with masking tape and paper, just like if I was gonna paint the thing. Then I blow it off carefully before taking the mask off.

Diogenes of Sinope.
chrome730

Post by chrome730 »

i believe the plan now is to get the car runnin then buy the klze or klde and rebuild it the way i feel it should be built.
Inodoro Pereyra

Sounds good. Let us know how it goes. :)

Diogenes of Sinope.
chrome730

Post by chrome730 »

pay attention to my work log and then you wil know im updating it in its current condition tomorrow and what my ne plans are for it. im gonna take my radio out too cause i dont trust anyone with my car when its away from me.
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Inodoro Pereyra wrote:
Anyways, I'm done wasting my time on garbage like you. This thread is intended to give Chrome a hand. Show some respect for him, and knock it off.
I'll be garbage, I'm just glad I won't be 60 driving a $800 car in my future like someone here... :lol:
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
Inodoro Pereyra

chrome730 wrote:pay attention to my work log
Will do. Good luck. :)

Diogenes of Sinope.
chrome730

Post by chrome730 »

rotor its over who cares what people are drivin when there older. this was intended for me to thank people and help me over come some situations ok. id apprieciate it if we acted like adults and knocked it the hell off.
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

I'm gonna jump in on this. It worries me that some people are such blind and unquestionable followers of "the law." Don't forget who makes them and that 99% of the time they're really after your money. We have a "stunt driving" law here in Ontario that I and many other people disagree with that basically allows police to on the spot impound your car and suspend your license for a week before anyone even hears your side of it. And the interesting thing is that their term "stunt driving" is very vague, it can vary from speeding 50km/h or more over the limit to screeching your tires (which I'm sure has happened to lots of people even by accident). And they were able to pass this law by using the "it's for everyone's safety" bullsh*t and by getting a few crying parents whose spoiled kids died because they crashed their BMW or Mercedes. So what followed? Apart from the group of people who the law was designed to target (teenage kids racing their cars and young adults) they also caught just as many other people like soccer moms and elderly people. Of course their lines were "But I'm not a street racer, I'm just speeding." Turns out everyone does it, surprise surprise. They even caught a few police officers doing 50+km/h over. But I digress. The real flaw with this law is that there have been a number of recorded cases where the persons in question claim to have never been doing 50+km/h over the limit, in fact, not even close to it. Of course what can you do when the law gives the cop the ability to be judge, jury, and executioner and when you drive a modified car because you're an enthusiast; you can only pay the $1000 a week later to get your car back. Let me just say that that investigation lead to a cop being discharged. Definitely just a law to make some cash.

So how does this all relate? Well, cars make negligeable emissions compared to all the other things out there. And even within cars themselves, I'm sure my MX-3 makes less emissions without a catalytic converter than all the F150s and 4x4s I see driving around. The technology in modern cars is really good and the emissions are really low, it's not something I believe the government should be worrying about. Of course, it's a way to make money. Hell, the inspections aren't free. So much for protecting the environment. I've got a catalytic converter but I'll be happy to get rid of it next season in favour of performance. My contribution to the environment is that I'm driving a small economical car and not a 5-litre mustang. I'm glad people are finding ways to get around this crap and I'm all for it.

P.S. - I tried acetone as well as rubbing alcohol and it didn't help me pass emissions, didn't improve economy either.
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
chrome730

Post by chrome730 »

i understand everyones views on emmisions but seriously i prefer to keep things legal seeing as how in delaware the cops get you for everything. and i prefer my cars to have everything on them.
Inodoro Pereyra

Night Shade: we all have laws we don't agree with. And all countries have countless unfair, stupid, or just outdated laws, currently in effect. But, by DEFINITION, the law is not subject to discussion (other than using the proper channels), and following it is not discretionary.
If there's a law you don't agree with, you have 3 options:

1. You suck it up, and obey it anyways.
2. You go to your congress(wo)man, and you lobby for that law to be reformed or abolished.
3. You choose to not obey it, and you face the music if they catch you.

the excuse that "everyone does it" was not, is not, and will never be a valid reason to break ANY law, however unfair, stupid or outdated it may be, or you may think it is.

Your car makes less emissions than all the F-150s. The Unabomber made less damage than Hitler. But if your car does not follow the current laws, it's just as illegal to drive as the Unabomber is unfit to live in a civilized society, regardless of what the F-150s and Hitler do or did in comparison. There's a maximum acceptable emissions level, period. Either you pass it, or you don't.

I understand you're young, and you don't have first hand experience on this. Go ask your parents, or anybody you know, who lived through the '70s. Ask them what the air was like when "the government wasn't worried" about emissions. Ask them how your air, water and soil would be, if the government had stayed out of it.

Last, you can be glad people are NOT finding ways to get around this "crap". What people are doing is breaking the law, plain and simple, not finding ways around anything, and, fortunately, most people choose not to do so. But those who do, I can only hope they get what's coming to them. Soon.

Diogenes of Sinope.

Return to “Off-Topic”