I'm Getting a PARTS CAR on MONDAY

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
kuruption1983

Re: I'm Getting a PARTS CAR on MONDAY

Post by kuruption1983 »

kewl,<BR>we had an oil temp gauge and i neva saw it, i saw a water temp, fuel meter, RPM, and speedometer! <BR>Man i am blind! :D :D :D <BR>could you post a pic of that oil thingy, i would love to see it! :D <P>latez :D
ECHO

Post by ECHO »

then its a water temp oil temp i mixed the two up sorry heh... Any way if you have the instrument cluster that you can part with i really need it... thanks
jpwmx3

Post by jpwmx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by reklez:<BR><STRONG>Thanks anyways for looking into handles... I guess I just have to keep my eyes open for another one :).</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You can buy new handles from Mazda for $8.00 ea. :o
dericknancy

Post by dericknancy »

Sorry Saoirse, but people should know you can't be trusted!!! Please read on...<P>From: Saoirse Graham <BR>To: dericknancy@*******.com <BR>Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 10:49 PM <BR>Subject: Re: ** 2nd request ** I am interested in the mx3 flywheel... Are you still selling it! <BR>I thought it was yours too, but my mechanic said it is better than the one in my car, and I should keep it because I'm going to have to replace it and the clutch shortly in my car, so I should keep the clutch and flywheel. Sorry........ <BR>Saoirse (Seer-sha) Graham <BR>ICQ ME # 43361081 <BR>----Original Message Follows---- <BR>From: "derick & nancy" <BR>To: "Saoirse Graham" <BR>Subject: Re: ** 2nd request ** I am interested in the mx3 flywheel... Are you still selling it! <BR>Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 20:19:49 -0500 <BR>Hey Saoirse, <BR>I thought you said it was mine. What happened. Did I get outbid? I think I deserve atleast an explanation. I turned down a flywheel I could of got in the states for yours because you where closer. What Happened!!! <BR>Pls let me know <BR>Derick <BR>----- Original Message ----- <BR>From: Saoirse Graham <BR>To: dericknancy@*******.com <BR>Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 3:19 PM <BR>Subject: Re: ** 2nd request ** I am interested in the mx3 flywheel... Are you still selling it! <BR>Hey There, <BR>Just wanted to let you know that the fly wheel will not be available. Sorry for taking so long to let you know. Good luck <BR>Saoirse (Seer-sha) Graham <BR>ICQ ME # 43361081 <BR>----Original Message Follows---- <BR>From: "derick & nancy" <BR>To: <BR>CC: <BR>Subject: ** 2nd request ** I am interested in the mx3 flywheel... Are you still selling it! <BR>Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:54:13 -0500 <BR>----- Original Message ----- <BR>From: derick & nancy <BR>To: Saoirse_Graham@stream.com ; saoirsegraham@hotmail.com <BR>Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 7:00 PM <BR>Subject: Re: I am interested in the mx3 flywheel... Are you still selling it! <BR>Hi Saoirse, <BR>I was thinking 40-50 canadian, depending on the condition. If it's already resurfaced & in good condition, I'd give you 110-120 canadian. <BR>Let me know what your mechanic thinks & if we can hammer out the details. <BR>905-***-**** just in case you wanna talk on the phone <BR>Thanks in advance <BR>Derick <BR>----- Original Message ----- <BR>From: Saoirse_Graham@stream.com <BR>To: derick & nancy <BR>Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 10:27 AM <BR>Subject: Re: I am interested in the mx3 flywheel... Are you still selling it! <BR>It is, I just got the car yesterday, I'll have my mechanic look at it, and see if it's any good. How much do you want to pay?? <BR>Saoirse (Seer-sha) Graham <BR>"derick & nancy" <BR>11/18/2002 10:29 PM <BR>To: <BR>cc: <BR>bcc: <BR>Subject: I am interested in the mx3 flywheel... Are you still selling it! <BR>Hey Saoirse, <BR>Just wondering if the mx3 flywheel is still up for grabs <BR>Please let me know <BR>Thanks <BR>Derick <BR>----- Original Message ----- <BR>From: derick & nancy <BR>To: Saoirse_Graham@stream.com <BR>Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2002 10:23 AM <BR>Subject: Fw: I'm might be interested in the flywheel... Are you still selling it! <BR>----- Original Message ----- <BR>From: derick & nancy <BR>To: Saoirse_Graham@stream.com <BR>Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 7:24 PM <BR>Subject: Re: I'm might be interested in the flywheel <BR>Hey Saoirse, <BR>Yep, the mx3 flywheel will work. How much you want for it. <BR>Has it been resurfaced yet? Please let me know your price & we'll see if we can work something out. <BR>Thanks for the reply <BR>Derick <BR>----- Original Message ----- <BR>From: Saoirse_Graham@stream.com <BR>To: derick & nancy <BR>Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 9:06 AM <BR>Subject: Re: I'm might be interested in the flywheel <BR>Alright, I'll let you know. I am about an hour to an hour and a half east of Toronto. Check for sure if that will work, and let me know. <BR>Saoirse (Seer-sha) Graham <BR>"derick & nancy" <BR>11/13/2002 09:11 PM <BR>To: <BR>cc: <BR>bcc: <BR>Subject: I'm might be interested in the flywheel <BR>Hey Seersh, <BR>I might be interested in the flywheel. I have a mx6 & I believe the flywheel of a mx3 v6 MTX will fit. Please let me know the price & where you are. <BR>Thanks <BR>Derick <BR>p.s. I'm in Brampton,On (near Toronto)<p>[ November 27, 2002: Message edited by: balou ]
Ogimoj

Post by Ogimoj »

How does that make him untrustworthy? It just looks to me like he changed his mind about selling it before you even settled on a price. So, basically, yes - you did get outbid - by him...<BR>I could understand if you wanted to slander (well, technically libel) somebody if they accepted your money and didn´t honor their end of the bargain, but according to the emails, you were still trying to work out a price. I sympathize with you on the loss of another lead on a flywheel from somewhere else, but that's the risk you take if deciding to shop around.<BR>And for the record I don't know either of the parties involved, and this is a completely independant opinion.<p>[ November 27, 2002: Message edited by: Ogimoj ]
dericknancy

Post by dericknancy »

Sorry guys, I forgot this email was not part of the original. <P>I quote Saoirse"I will definately sell it to you if I get it out of the car, and it is good". I'd say we did settle on a price & closed the deal.<P>Read on... <P><BR>-------<P>I will do my best. I'll let you know<P>Saoirse (Seer-sha) Graham<P><BR>"derick & nancy" <dericknancy@rogers.com><BR>11/22/2002 08:33 PM<P>To: <Saoirse_Graham@stream.com><BR>cc: <BR>bcc: <BR>Subject: Re: ** 2nd request ** I am interested in the mx3 flywheel... Are you still selling it!<P><BR>Thanks for the reply. Any idea when you'll have it. I'm planning to fix my car next friday & will have the tranny out then. By the sound of it, I'll have to get it resurfaced. So if I can have it by Thursday at the latest, that would be great. Please let me know if you think this is possible.<P>Take care<BR>Derick<BR>----- Original Message ----- <BR>From: Saoirse_Graham@stream.com <BR>To: derick & nancy <BR>Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 10:22 AM<BR>Subject: Re: ** 2nd request ** I am interested in the mx3 flywheel... Are you still selling it!<P>I don't have it out of the car yet...............I will let you know. I will definately sell it to you if I get it out of the car, and it is good. Sorry it's taking a while, but I'll let you know as soon as I know what condition it's in.<P>Saoirse (Seer-sha) Graham <BR><B>null</B><B>I will definately sell it to you if I get it out of the car, and it is good</B>
mmonid

Post by mmonid »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jpwmx3:<BR><STRONG><P>You can buy new handles from Mazda for $8.00 ea. :o</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thanks for the info... I'm going to Mazda at lunchtime. :D
Matthew Monid

1993 MX-3 RS 5-Speed (Sold)/1997 Volvo 850 AWD Turbo 5-Speed
viper42k1

Post by viper42k1 »

hey im willing to pay $215 american for the cylinder heads off the engine
mx3_guy

Post by mx3_guy »

hey man, i realy need the interior trim pieces, and possibly the door panels... email me the availibility and prices, thanks... <P>shane_cool_guy@hotmail.com
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

laaaalaaa la! :D :D <BR>Interior trims are mine plz! hehe, i am still waitin for any emails or anytin so i know where the parts are @ so i can pick em up, and i dunno how much you want for them eh!<BR>sooo i would appreciate if you have any info on em eh!<P>thanx, latez :D :D
Seersh

Post by Seersh »

Sorry my A$$......SORRY MODS, BUT I'M NOT GONNA SIT AROUND AND TAKE THIS $HIT.......so anyways.........."can't be trusted" you know what, when I take your money, and don't send you the part, call me untrustworthy then and tell the world about it, but when I decide to keep MY OWN PARTS and not sell them, don't fu#kin call me untrustworthy. Look at it from my point of view, why would I sell you a part for $60 and then have to go looking for the same part in 6 months, and spend $300 or whatever it's going to cost for a new one. Does that make sense to you? Because to me it doesn't sound too logical. I realize that you're upset because you didn't get this good deal on this fly-wheel, and now you're going to have to look for another one, or buy a new one, but that's the way life goes. If you're going to get so worked up when an online deal goes sour, and you don't get you're own way, I'd suggest dealing with the manufacturer from now on, because clearly you can't handle when things don't go your way. Now that everyone's heard my side of the story, I'm sure they understand where I'm coming from and would do the same if they were in my boat. You don't know me, so don't fu&king label me. Good luck with your search, and just remember there are a lot worse people selling things out there, so if you think I'm untrustworthy, enter the real world, and maybe you'll realize how pathetic you look making posts like this<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> Sorry Saoirse, but people should know you can't be trusted!!! Please read on... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>[ November 29, 2002: Message edited by: Seersh ]
Better to slow down a little on wet roads or else this is what you get <A HREF="http://www.wreckedexotics.com/other/other247.shtml" TARGET=_blank>http://www.wreckedexotics.com/other/other247.shtml</A> I miss my car .........but it'll be back soon!
Seersh

Post by Seersh »

VIPER- I'll talk to my guy, and see what he thinks about the cylinder heads. I don't know if they are good, but if they are, and he'll take them off, I don't mind selling them to you. But I'll let you know FOR SURE when I find out.
Better to slow down a little on wet roads or else this is what you get <A HREF="http://www.wreckedexotics.com/other/other247.shtml" TARGET=_blank>http://www.wreckedexotics.com/other/other247.shtml</A> I miss my car .........but it'll be back soon!
Seersh

Post by Seersh »

Thanks I appreciate your input, and understanding.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> How does that make him untrustworthy? It just looks to me like he changed his mind about selling it before you even settled on a price. So, basically, yes - you did get outbid - by him...<BR>I could understand if you wanted to slander (well, technically libel) somebody if they accepted your money and didn´t honor their end of the bargain, but according to the emails, you were still trying to work out a price. I sympathize with you on the loss of another lead on a flywheel from somewhere else, but that's the risk you take if deciding to shop around.<BR>And for the record I don't know either of the parties involved, and this is a completely independant opinion. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Seersh

Post by Seersh »

Thanks Jeff

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”