Is 104bhp good?

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
Flyer

Re: Is 104bhp good?

Post by Flyer »

fowljesse wrote:...
(I was in the car, and yes there was fire).
You seem to be good with those things...and by things, I mean anything that can catch on fire...;)
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

:lol: I'm really good like that with computers, too! I used my friend's Mac running Linux to check my E-mail, and it crashed. He is a high level computer programmer, and it hadn't crashed in 5 years.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

fowljesse wrote::lol: I'm really good like that with computers, too! I used my friend's Mac running Linux to check my E-mail, and it crashed. He is a high level computer programmer, and it hadn't crashed in 5 years.
See, that is easily explained: The weakpoint was the Mac ;)
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
JH1rvey
antispam: No

Post by JH1rvey »

What i'm trying to say is before I got my old mans car off him for over a year I had only driven buses and so I must have gotten into the practice of being of being slow and clearful. So I went out yesterday on a road I know is always empty on christmas, with the sole intention of breaking the habit. Whilst on my way back from Solihull a bumb little racer chick got up behind in a little 1.4 Vaxhual Corsa so close that if I had braked she would have been in me for sure. So I gunned the throtel and went for it (for safty sake, give some room behind me. Road speed + 10% +2 = 35 mph :wink: can't be to careful just incase there's coppers on the site.) all I saw was this little bi*ch behind me go into the distance in my mirror.

I was wrong about the MX3 they do perform it was the donkey behind the wheel Ee Or (donkey sound).
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

:lol:
Well, if you have someone nearby with a 200+HP MX-3 that will let you drive it, you'll really know what we're talking about.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
tripleMX-3chicMS
Supporting Member

Post by tripleMX-3chicMS »

Hey... easy on the female driver B***** references.
92 GS automatic (WHITE w/ full on Zebra interior) My Morning DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) My Evening DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) Working On (pics soon)
93*4 GS SE's for parts ONLY*
Every day is a good day to be a girl.... hehehe
my feedback: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 50&start=0"
JH1rvey

Post by JH1rvey »

There are very few MX3 in Brum let alone one with 200+bhp. Doesnt it make a load of torque steer? :?

Besides it's always woman that seem to drive up my a-- eather on the bus or in the car, it's like they have never heard of keeping a gap. One almost ran straight into my a-- the other day. :confused2:
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

JH1rvey wrote:There are very few MX3 in Brum let alone one with 200+bhp. Doesnt it make a load of torque steer? :?
heck yes ! 8)

my DE is probably only 145 whp and i get quite alot of torque steer... and most ZEs are a full second faster then me in the 1/4mi
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Yeah, if you don't upgrade your bushings. I have nylatron A arm bushings, and Polyeurethane everywhere else, and there's no torque steer. And withSRD, and filled motor mounts, there's no wheel hop.
JH1rvey

Post by JH1rvey »

I didn't understand that last one. What is an SRD I understand the rest of it.

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”