Respect for your fellow MX-3'er

This forum is for your (the user and visitors of MX-3.com) opinion, recommendations and issues about MX-3.com.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: Respect for your fellow MX-3'er

Post by fowljesse »

I was on the internet before it was known as such. My friends were part of companies that had their own network, and would put the handset onto the big modem with the circles for the mouth, and ear parts. Then I'd look at newsgroups. Eventually the "internet" developed. Of all this time ~ 25 years, I was never interested in "chatting" online. I looked at this site, to decide if I wanted an MX-3, and because of the people on here, I've logged in here more than I have on MySpace, and Failbook combined, even though I used mySpace for networking, and met up with Tom, etc...
I stopped going to PT about a week ago because someone with a high post count said I was a noob asking stupid questions just to get attention. I don't understand how pepople can be so ignorant, and shoot themselves in the foot like that. I donate to them, and here, too, of course, but I think I'll tell a moderator that if they don't stop idiocy like that, they'll lose my suppport.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

Return to “MX-3.com Site and Forum Recommendations and Issues”