New Addition to SuperK's Family! (Little Girl)

Off-Topic Discussions
onlytrueromeo

Re: New Addition to SuperK's Family! (Little Girl)

Post by onlytrueromeo »

My dog is kinda like a cat...he pounces on stuff, sleeps on the top of the couch sometimes, stares out the window like my old cat did and chases laser pointers. Boo...I want a real cat now :( Maybe I should get one of those 20lb cats to beat up my dog so he won't eat them anymore...lol.
Inodoro Pereyra

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

Daninski wrote:
Inodoro Pereyra wrote:
Daninski wrote:Why do cats always but their butts in your face.
My cat's black and never faces you when you pet her. I have a lazer light and she goes bananas for it chasing the light up the walls and everything
Do you know why cats stick the tail up when you get your hand close to their rear?
Oh man I'm affraid to ask.
Don't be.
Cats stick their tail up...to let you know the end is near... :mrgreen:
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

tsk tsk tsk...When will you learn? I've owned all types of animals. From horses, to cows, chickens, dogs, cats, gerbils, fish, frogs. The most loyal I've encountered was my horse. Each of us kids had our own horse, which we (with my step-dad) broke on our farm in sylvan lake. SuperK is excited for the addition to his family. If you don't like cats, don't talk. Remember that little thing your mom used to say when you were a kid? (Even if that was just last year) If you don't have anything nice to say........I'm sure you get the idea.[/quote]

i dont think i like you using that comment at me? if i didnt have anything nice to say i woulda said.

"Hope you have fun with the most annoying animal you could possibly buy besides a parrot that repeats a car alarm"

but i didnt so please dont be like that to me
CF Hood, Kenwood everything, 2.25 catback exhaust, H&R Springs, F&B Strut bars

My worklog: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=68856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good afternoon from the biggest Douch around;D
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

You know how to mess up a perfectly great thread, you know that?
I am really happy for my kitty. She's amazing. She does this lightning-fast three-hops-and-I'm-around-the-apartment speed which is all too funny. She loves playing with little bouncy balls I got for her, and don't get me started on the laser pointer!

When I'm busy doing something on the laptop or drawing or reading, she sits on the armrest with me, just to be with me, calmly.
She greets me when I enter the door, I call her name and she meows in response, then comes down from the top of the cabinet perch she likes, to rub "hi"

She likes for me to follow her to the kitchen, and loves when I sit next to her while she eats. She... really doesn't like to eat that much when I'm not there.

She snuggles with me when I'm sleeping, or cuddles when I'm not doing anything.

This isn't a dog-cat war, why do you have to junk threads. Would you like me to start naming dog crap that's annoying?

I don't have to take my cat out to the bathroom. Oh there's one. No slobber, I don't get barked at when I don't feel like playing, they don't stink, smell, and they don't chew. I love my kitty. I like certain dogs but they get too much for me. My girl's parents have a yellow lab, and I like playing with her, but she gets unruly. I get tired of jumped on, bitten, and barked at. It's just too much.

Try this for size: I don't like cats.
That's all you have to say, not "Cats suck hairy balls."

Look, I love cats, always have. I value their companionship, their love the most. Dogs are fine, but I don't bond with them.

Chiyo is the sweetest thing and I wouldn't trade her in for anything else.
Stop bashing what I love in my own thread. I am really excited for getting chiyo and I wanted to share. You sure know how to be a douchebag...
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

woo woo woo.... i didnt say anything. HE told me "If you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all" I just told him this is what i WOULDVE said if i was being mean. but i wasn't

My worklog: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=68856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Inodoro Pereyra

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

SuperK:

Forget about him.

Tell me, honestly: is this the first time you realize he's a douche?

First, he posts a completely inappropriate reply.
Then, after you ask him to delete it, he still needs confirmation you're not kidding!!! :roll:
Then, when you let him know you're serious, you have no sense of humor! :shock:
And now, after he goes on about how (in his twisted little brain) cats are not worth spit, and several people tell him to shut up, HE'S THE VICTIM, AND HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!!!

What can I say? There's a Spanish saying that'd translate somehow like "if you get in bed with kids, you'll wake up wet."

We all (well, almost all) understand why you started this thread. We (almost) all are happy for you.
Throughout my childhood and youth I have had many different animals. Not horses like 93vtecklr (I would've loved that), but most everything else, from several cats and dogs, to goldfish, lizzards, frogs, bullfrogs, snakes, and even a falcon. Each and every one of them had their own personality, and they all became part of the family (well, except the snakes, because my mom was terrified of them).

My point is, we all get you. We all know all animals are lovely.
So he chose to pollute this thread (like he did with several others before) just to show, in case there was any doubt about it, that he's a teenage jack***.
So?
Just let him be. At the end of the day, are his stupid comments gonna change in the slightest the way you feel about her?
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

I wish someone would ban mx3kid from this site... :|

SuperK, please teach your cat to do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muLIPWjks_M" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

Ninja cat is AWESOME.
I was showing my lady ninja cat friday.
I'm also a fan of lolcats...
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

onlytrueromeo wrote:I wish someone would ban mx3kid from this site... :|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muLIPWjks_M" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yeah because you guys never say completly rude things to other people when they look for help.

and i dont ever help other people out.. or buy parts from you guys.

Miguelitto

Post by Miguelitto »

SuperK wrote:My girl's parents have a yellow lab, and I like playing with her...
Hey guys, check out my yellow lab, she is tooooooo lazy, you can't believe, sleeps all day long, and she is a little fat, hehe....

Never run faster than your angel can fly!........ My angel has NOS
My worklog || Brazil => http://www.mx3zone.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

Mx3Kid16 wrote:
onlytrueromeo wrote:I wish someone would ban mx3kid from this site... :|

yeah because you guys never say completly rude things to other people when they look for help.

and i dont ever help other people out.. or buy parts from you guys.

no, mods, please don't ban him!! we need him to help us and buy our stuff

SuperCat, SuperK...
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

I have the most respect for those who rescue animals, All three of our cats were from an animal rescue program. My wife wants one of those $22,000Usd cats, I forget what they're called... They SIT at 5' tall. Look like jungle cats, and require constant walks and at least 4hectares romping room. Bengals I think.... We almost got one (a small one) for $2,500usd, but were afraid that it'd eat the three cats we already have. Once again, congrats SssssuperK, she'll keep you and your family happy for years. Not to mention all the giggles you'll get from her shenanigans!! The first pet I had after we gave up our purebred Siberian Husky (I loved you Shasta) and had our purebred Rokitas Rottweiller put down (RIP Mister, you were the most loyal animal I've ever owned) due to eye cancer, was our beautiful girl Lucy (who shows her love by little head butts and loud purrrrring) . Then Ollie and Frankie came. Lucy was named after Lucille Ball, Ollie (a farm cat, he's a little retarded but the sweetest creature ever) after Oliver Twist, and Frankie after Frank "blue eyes" Sinatra, he's a chocolate point siamese with huge blue eyes, and the sweetest demeanor. They are lovable creatures and will always be there to cuddle you, and chew your hair :lol: . Make sure you take care of her, keep her immunizations up to date (especially female distemper). And remember that the older they get they can succumb to UUTD (upper urinary tract disease). Ollie required a $2,700 CAD surgery to remedy what they call 'blocked cat syndrome'. It occurs mostly in males at a younger age, but females at an older age. Even after they're sedated, catheterized, and medicated it doesn't mean it won't come back again. Feed her a good developmental diet. And then a preventative diet to nurture her health at an older age. Take care of her, and she'll return the favour. Sorry for the long post, but I am most definately a cat lover. BTW for the OP, Cats are amazing, amusing, and especially loving. Don't listen to what the basher says (I did say TSK TSK TSK to you) , you came here to exclaim your excitement and it was heard most definately. Much happiness is wished to you SuperK, and I hope that for many years to come she keeps you happy, and with a smile on your face. :D
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

BTW in your sig Mx3kid, it's spelled douche. Ask your mom for confirmation. Did I go there? I think I did. If you think I'm serious I'll remove this post.............................................................................................................
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

Miguelitto wrote:
SuperK wrote:My girl's parents have a yellow lab, and I like playing with her...
Hey guys, check out my yellow lab, she is tooooooo lazy, you can't believe, sleeps all day long, and she is a little fat, hehe....

Such a cute dog, you're very lucky Miguelitto!!! We recently had a collie/labX that we got from the SPCA, but unfortunately he had way too much energy and was too rough with the cats. We let him go to a very nice family. Some day my lovely wife and I will have another dog. Most likely an older one because we live in the city and are planning on a family someday. She looks like an absolute sweetheart! I'm officially jealous. I'm :mrgreen: with envy.
marcdh

Post by marcdh »

Lovely cat super K, I like it when the markings make it looks like they're wearing socks!

I'm currently training my cat to skateboard, he cruises along happily and has even pushed it from a standstill then jumped on! With my last cat (Jack Daniels), we would place the fireguard down so it was like an aircraft hanger, he would wait under it for us to throw a ball of paper. He would shoot out like a torpedo and catch it, sometimes he would even return it! My childhood cats used to climb vertical bunk bed ladders to see me. All my cats came to their name or a bell.
AZ-3 1498cc Turbo! EVO 8 turbo and manifold, 5 stud swap, SSR Type C, DIYPNP seq Megasquirt
Mx-3 2.5 V6 Turbo 291 BHP 251 lbft @ 8psi - Retired due to rust and back at uni
View Worklog

Return to “Off-Topic”