Evo_Spec's 1994 BP-T RS

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
Miguelitto

Re: Evo_Spec's 1994 RS

Post by Miguelitto »

Is this supra's spoiler fit well in mx3!?
Never run faster than your angel can fly!........ My angel has NOS
My worklog || Brazil => http://www.mx3zone.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

A girl down the street from me has a raised spoiler, never seen one before. I actually thought it was an aftermarket piece, not a dealer option.
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
Miguelitto

Post by Miguelitto »

Evo is that the supra's spoiler ??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-98-TO ... ccessories" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Never run faster than your angel can fly!........ My angel has NOS
My worklog || Brazil => http://www.mx3zone.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

no, you want the factory style one.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-94-95 ... ccessories" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

93vtecklr wrote:A girl down the street from me has a raised spoiler, never seen one before. I actually thought it was an aftermarket piece, not a dealer option.
yeah, i know they exsist somewhere, there's actually an old for sale post on beyond with a raised spoiler, tempted to see if it's still for sale and ask if they wanna part it out =P (but it's really old)
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/239888/fs-1996-mx-3-/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

Hit 'em up dude, it takes a looooong time to sell stuff these days.
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
unclegreg

Post by unclegreg »

You can take a factory-style Supra Spoiler, but its a lot of work to get a good fit. It has to be extended in the middle and the foots has a different angle too.
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

yay, $8 spark plug wires ^_^

Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

so i've planned a secret engine swap which i won't be revealed until it's showing, but i'm looking at quite a bit of work, which is fine for us gear heads ^_^

some monstrous horsepower updates:

I replaced the ebay steering wheel hub with a MOMO hub because the ebay one drove me bonkers because the signal was not in the correct location so it didn't turn off the blinker sometimes making me look like a stereotypical asian driving with his blinkers on.
The person i bought the hub off of didn't have the plastic guard so i used the ebay one, it just had to shorten it, the person also did some kind of hack job to wire up the horn for a different mazda i assume, so i had to rip off everything so i have no horn, which is fine because the ebay one didn't work either, but at least my signal works properly and steering a little bit smoother believe it or not.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

holy crap, you're asian? So you like ramen noodles and cats, right?

hehe... stereotypes...
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

mmm cats....i mean NO! *shifty eyes*
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

SuperK wrote:holy crap, you're asian? So you like ramen noodles and cats, right?

hehe... stereotypes...

i vote to have SuperK banned for ruining somebody's perfectly good thread. and than being Racist.
CF Hood, Kenwood everything, 2.25 catback exhaust, H&R Springs, F&B Strut bars

My worklog: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=68856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good afternoon from the biggest Douch around;D
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

-1 for superk ban. You ruined the thread, not superk. It was a joke, relax.

Edit - evo, ur gonna have no bumper soon if u keep hacking haha. Anyways, good budget build so far
Inodoro Pereyra

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

Mx3Kid16 wrote: i vote to have SuperK banned for ruining somebody's perfectly good thread. and than being Racist.
YOU?
YOU are voting to have somebody banned for being a racist? :roll:

I vote to have YOU banned, not only for being a racist, but also for being a hypocrite, and for ruining COUNTLESS perfectly good threads.
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

Evo_Spec wrote:so i've planned a secret engine swap which i won't be revealed until it's showing, but i'm looking at quite a bit of work, which is fine for us gear heads ^_^
Hey! We are all family here... don't you be keeping things to yourself. :froggie_red:

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”