MX-3.com needs YOUR HELP!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions

Re: MX-3.com needs YOUR HELP!

Post by Guest »

How many hits a day does this site receive? How big is the site in total (megs}? How much is your hostchargering you per month. I might be able to help you with hosting...<P>nicbeique@home.com<P>Nic :cool:
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Justin Evans:<BR><STRONG>I'm sorry I just had to post another Reply.<P>I urge you guys, MX-3.com only gets paid per click on the ads (located at the top of the Main page and the Bulletin).<P>So, click away! What harm is it doing you, even if your not interested just make it a habbit to click once, twice, or a zillion times and let it run in the background while you surf. :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>so you mean i can click a lot of times...or only one time..
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

you are right barry and i would sent money if i could.....but i cant right now...<BR>so instead and this will help out the other mx-3ers that can contibute......just click on the banner ads.....<BR>it helps<BR> :D
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Jeff I sent you an e-mail, hope this helps. Just let me know where to send it and about the stickers.
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
kalynn12

Post by kalynn12 »

Hey guys there has been no action on this post. Jeff really needs our help to keep the site up. Just click on the logo on the top right corner or email jeff about money orders. There are over 1400 of us and only 10 of us have helped jeff. I don't want to lose the site and i am sure you don't either.
YES this IS my car, NO you can't drive it.<P>Jessica McDowell<BR>1993 MX-3 RS<BR>ICQ:111958082
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

I know I for one really appreciate this site, and I really hope to keep it going with some donations. Think of it this way: it's sure alot cheaper than getting the dealer to diagnose your problem :)
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

i will try to send out a money order asap for the amount of $50...i can do this when i get back from a family emergency in another country though.<BR>i would absolutely HATE to see this site go down too. if it wasn't for this site, i wouldn't know where to start on my mx3...i don't mean basic upgrades, but the deep down modifications that require experience from other mx3 users.<BR>just a suggestion, but you can ask for sponsorships for the companys on your "parts and upgrades" and "bodykits", because new users ask who makes aftermarket parts for the mx3, and we mention those companys. just a thought.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike

Post by Guest »

Hey Jeff i'm reletively new to the UBB but already this is the best place ive found to not only find but to share my oun info with other mx-3 owners. It would be a teribls shame to see this site go. Hey congrats on the new home i know how bad the bills can get (been there Feb of this year). I hope my contribution will help keep this grate site alive.
Shoalinfist

Post by Shoalinfist »

I don't want to see this site go. It's been the biggest help to me. Because of this site, I became more into my MX than any other car ever made. How much is it monthly to run this site?? And how about setting up a membership program for people instead of donations?? Either way I'm down w/ any donations needed. We can't go out like this.
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

What's happening with the stickers? I'm glad to donate $30 for a windshield decal.<P>MX-3.com FOREVER. :D
Mx-3 Gs-x

Post by Mx-3 Gs-x »

I WAS THINKING BOUT HELPING OUT BUT I REALIZED WHY SHOULD I HELP WHEN THESE MUTHAFUCKAS HERE WOULDNT HELP U IF UR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT U KNO SO I SAY f--- IT, AND I WOULDNT CARE NE WAYS HOW IT WOULD B CUZZ IM BEIN IGNORED LIKE I DONT f---in EXIST OR SOMETHING O WELL
KiSs My a$s......yEa
Elmo95

Post by Elmo95 »

You know what I like best about this site... is getting to know more about my car by just seeing what others post... It's great and I've learned a lot. I really enjoy the online manual. It's helped quite a bit, especially when I first bought my car.<P>As for a membership fee... I actually think its a good idea. A great deal of other sites do it and they still have hundreds of users. I'm sure a little membership fee wouldn't kill all of us. I'll be making a donation real soon, but for now I'm still paying off school and Christmas presents.<P>Thanks Jeff....... Excellent Site!!! :cool:

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”