My 92' GS WideBody Project

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)

Looking Decent?

Poll ended at May 20th, 2008, 4:32 pm

Yes
62%
No
38%

Total votes: 13

bubba199

Re: My 92' GS WideBody Project

Post by bubba199 »

sorry but from the pictures of that other car my bumper dont stick out much further..... and really there is no point in being dicks about it... when it done and finished then talk your smack.... put it this way, i have more work into this thing than half of you even know how to do...sooo ummm when you do your car... do it the way you want to... i didnt post the thing on here to be slammed left and right, i CAN put a smaller bak bumper from an integra on it... but i dont WANT to.....

and FYI if i didnt have the bodykit taking up space in my garage with its uglyness, i wouldnt have done it..... so its not like im a fan of the kit nyways.... i think bodykits are pointless.... but i just felt like playing....
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

The title on the poll says "Looking Decent?"

If you don't want people's opinions don't ask for them. I admire the work, but I think it looks terrible. It's your car though...so what I think doesn't really matter. But you did ask.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
bubba199

Post by bubba199 »

yea but people being dickholes is pointless too
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

Sort of reminds me of the Impreza STi 22B...until you get to the back. Might want to shave that down just a bit...
bubba199 wrote:p.s. THE CAR HIT A GAURD RAIL BECAUSE I GOT AWAY FROM THE COPS IN IT AND THATS WHY I STARTED IT!!! SO ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ITSBETTER THAN IT WAS...
Sure you did buddy...look, it is okay to admit that you simply lost control of the car; there is no shame in that. Although I suppose the bigger the lie, the more likely you can get someone to believe it...
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
bubba199

Post by bubba199 »

ummm ok... my point is not to GET you to belive me... but if you want me to i can scan all my tickets, 18 to exact... and scan court apperance tickets, 3 to be exact. give me your adress so i can send you a letter when im in jail haha.... but yea mmmkk... i hate argueing with internet geeks im gettin off this gay site
Stablo87

Post by Stablo87 »

It is perhaps the advantages of our times that bring with them a decline and accasional underestimation of the vita conteplativa (look it up it might interest you). But one must admit to him or herself that our age is poor in great moralists, that Pascal, Epictetus, Seneca, and Plutarch are now read but litle, that work industry sometimes seem to rage like a disease. Because there is no time for thinking, and no rest in thinking, we no longer weight divergent views: we are content to hate them. With tremendous acceleratin in life, we grow accustomed to using our mind and eye or seeing and judging incopletelyor incorrectly, and all men are like travelers who get to know the land and its people. An independent and cautious scentific attitude is almost thought to be a kind of madness: the free spirit is brought into disrepute, particulary by scholars who miss their own thoroughness and antike industry in his talent for observation, and would gladly confine him to a single corner of science; while he has the quite different and higher task of commanding the entire body of vassals summoned to military service of scientific and learned men from his remote outpost, and showing them the way and ends of culture.

A lament like this one just sung will probably have its day and, at some time when the genious of meditation makes a powerful return, cease of itself.

Don't be a product of society, be a product of your self. Not only by questioning authority, but finding effective ways of dealing with it with out making you look like the bad guy.
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

Deep :shock:
Sounds like that was a C&P, but somehow I don't think so :P

Bubba, you're jumping to conclusions... many of these guys are happily married men who know lots and lots about cars and happen not to be internet geeks. They are very passionate and knowlegable people, who are using their personal time to comment on your thread, and now you complain about it...
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”