Age??

This forum is for your (the user and visitors of MX-3.com) opinion, recommendations and issues about MX-3.com.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: Age??

Post by Daninski »

As I read through these posts I'm starting to feel like chopped liver. I'm old and I post. In fact I'm old enough, I remember watching the letters in the date change. I'm just not as old as others here,, :)
EDIT: I'd like to point out that just because we have to grow up doesn't mean we can't stay immature.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

mymx.3 wrote:Ya..........where is Tunes...............he was quite sick there for awhile ... but recuperated well...........anyone know if he is OK???

DEB
Tunes is still alive and still continues to tweak his mx-3's... we talk on the phone every once in a while... I'm sure he will be back someday :)
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Didn't Tunes just post about a new car he bought or parts for sale?
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

no... he last logged in 7/23 but hasn't posted since 1/18....
jbud1291

Post by jbud1291 »

im 16 but will be 17 in 4 months...god i cant wait to get my liscense(i think i spelled that right lol)
93 GS SE - Raspberry metallic. K8 - 2 1/4in exhaust w/Magnaflow street series muffler, Custom intake, Kyb Gr2's w/Apex springs, Full kenwood audio - SOLD
nerd racing
Supporting Member

Post by nerd racing »

lol, yep spelled wrong. I just turned 21 a week ago so I don't really feel that young anymore.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

nerd said, "don't really feel that young anymore", from where I'm sitting your still just a spring chicken with minimal worries. I got up this morning the nob on the alarm fell off when I touched it, the curtains fell off when I tried to open them and the door handle came off when I opened bedroom door. I was getting paronoid, I didn't build up the strenght to go to the washroom till after 10:00. :) Anyway getting a Drivers License is a milestone in one's life for sure. It's one of our first big steps towards independence and getting that much sought after "back seat action". Oh ya forgot, this is an MX-3,,,sorry guys. :)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

colinf004

Post by colinf004 »

25 at this end...
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I'm 35 and am still having more fun than anyone I know. Some of my mentors are in their 70s, and 80s, and still having a great time. Since the age of 16, I've had the intelligence of a 50 year old, and stamina, and charisma of a 21 year old. There are certian things you must learn by experience, and responsibilities that come with maturity, but mostly, you can be any age you want.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
xxwhiteboyjim22xx

Post by xxwhiteboyjim22xx »

Daninski wrote:Oh ya forgot, this is an MX-3,,,sorry guys. :)
Believe me the mx-3 has plenty of room :wink:
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

I was just gonna say... all you have to do is ditch your huge subs, ad add a few blankets.... its really quite comfortable, I'm thinking of going camping sometime next summer :)
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

If you think the back of the MX-3 is comfortable your name must be Gumby or something? :)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

xxwhiteboyjim22xx wrote: Believe me the mx-3 has plenty of room :wink:
I totally agree!! :wink:
daninski wrote:If you think the back of the MX-3 is comfortable your name must be Gumby or something? :)
Gumby was at one time a nick name of mine..my last name is Gumbinger!

:laugh: :laugh:

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Yeah, I thought the strut bar would be handy, but it just got in the way. Being an acrobat, I made it work. You lose some privacy, but you need the hatch open.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I find vehicles don't hold heat in well. I've slept in the Mx-3 once, folded back the drivers seat, wasn't bad, but was cold. The Xterra works well, for drive-ins, fold the rear seats, put a foam mattress and it's very comfortable, but I'd rather sleep in a tent, or better, a tent on my truck! :mrgreen:
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “MX-3.com Site and Forum Recommendations and Issues”