Stablo87- 93 MX-3 GS

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
JoshVK
Supporting Member

Re: My NEW Mx-3!!!!!!!! ( you can laugh or cry)

Post by JoshVK »

Jovian2k wrote:Its kind of like adopting an abused dog, it may look rough and even bite you sometimes but after some TLC and a good wash and flea treatment... it will make a loyal man's best friend.
haha awesome quote..
1996 MX-3 GS - rollin' on Rota Slipstreams, (Red, Deep Tint, Black Lip)
True Straight Neck KLZE with TB relocate. Custom Cold air Intake. 2.25 Exhaust to Bosal muffler.
ACT Stage 2, Fidanza Lightweight Flywheel, Short Shifter with CorkSport Bushings and SS Clutch Line.
Suspension Techniques Springs On Zx2 Struts. SRD Control arm Bushings, Custom Sway Bar Links
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

my gawd man - i got my 93 MX for $900 straight up and it looked like it just came off the dealership floor - you have a long way to go - best of luck with it...next time you may want to shop around a bit more, if possible - definitely on craigslist - where i got my MX and my 87 RX7 for $1000 - in great condition ready to race...
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

i love the the brake light..is that a DIY mod or what??
i gota say the body/interior look a lil rough,,mainly like a 15 year old got at it with some spraypaint and a crappy tire gift certificate..does the motor run as good as it looks..looks new almost, very clean..compared to mine anyways :shrug:
ImageImageImageImage
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

Mooneggs wrote:
RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:Awww dang it's got the "moon-mod"
this is definately not a REAL moonwax job.... 8)
This is for all people:

Buy only genuine MOONWAX product. This was just some kind of copy of it. :D
MX-3 V6 1993 | Black | EU-spec | K819
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Sorry dude but the brake light is totally gay. Unless you were a chick.

otherwise, that is GAY

Car has a lot of potential, good luck
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

It is not GAY, it is "Catch me" brake light..

There are a lot of parts on many different MX-3's that look terrible, they're not gay, just look terrible.. This 3rd brake light is not one of the best parts, really, but I could live with it if seen on roads. Better than some huge hyperultrasuper rear wings. Those are (as you say) gay.

:wink:
MX-3 V6 1993 | Black | EU-spec | K819
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

IMHO, unless you are actually homosexual, the only gay mod is the testes hanging from the rear. Someone had to hold them gently in place while attatching them, and I KNOW it wasn't a chick. And who wants to look at the back of their vehicle and see that? The fellers from "Deliverance", that's who.
Squeal! SQUEALLL!
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
jbud1291

Post by jbud1291 »

nice car stablo good luck with wahtever you decide to do with it. and i dont really think its that bad the interior just needs to be cleaned up a little and maybe get a new paint job.
93 GS SE - Raspberry metallic. K8 - 2 1/4in exhaust w/Magnaflow street series muffler, Custom intake, Kyb Gr2's w/Apex springs, Full kenwood audio - SOLD
Stablo87

Post by Stablo87 »

BTW I'm not the one that did the mod, it was already there when I bought it. The beast is about to run again, im going to replace the clutch on Sunday, I'm super exited.

Zoom Zoom!!!!
Rubby-D23

Post by Rubby-D23 »

its not that bad mines worse at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!
Stablo87

Post by Stablo87 »

I found a couple of picks before i destroyed the paint.

Stablo87

Post by Stablo87 »

Okay, so I finally got time to change my clutch it took a total of 5 hours on a span of 3 days. I really didn't run into any complications other than the shape of the old disk. I am really glad i wore a facemask because i had a heck of a time separating the tranny from the block and when i did clutch went all over my face. Anyways she is running again and i couldn't be happier. I also have to thank zzzoomx3 for providing the clutch it was a really big help.

npspears

Post by npspears »

Good job man. You must have done some clutch work before because that is good time, 5 hours. Did you use a tranny jack or just use some man power and use the hands to get the tranny back on?
Stablo87

Post by Stablo87 »

Yeah i was pretty surprised, i broke a couple of things but the auto part store is right down the street so that helped. I actually just used a jack with a piece of wood, it was actually my cousins idea.

***EDIT***

Mods, is there anyway this could be moved to the work logs? Thanks
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

MOved to worklogs, please fix your topic so its not deleted.

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”