So fellas here it is .... turbo ze first in el paso

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

n2ogsze wrote:I would lose all of the badges.
I agree, badges are for the lost... you do know who you are and what you're driving right?

Mazda power FTW!!! :D
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

yeah, hes right.. with the intercooler at 4 psi it seems useless.. I think im ditching mine.. my car didnt overheat at all with around 7 mins of hard driving testing to see if it spools.

Hey rudy where did you get that black hose for the turbo? the 45 degree bend?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

dont get rid of ur intercooler hec u have it on already why in the hell would u take it off? just cuz ur car didnt overheat doesnt AT ALL mean u dont need an intercooler.. an intercooler isnt there so ur car doesnt over heat its there to cool ur boosted air down if it gets to hpot ull run into problems with knocking and that will destroy ur engine quite fast... so LEAVE IT ON
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

overheating..LOL
intercoolers and overheating are totally different things. leave your intercooler on. its not hutrting you much having it on, and then your prepared if you ever wanna boost higher.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”