Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: Show Yo Phone

Post by MrMazda92 »

First phone, Samsung x427m

Yeah, I remember the model # still. 8)

I know you meant no offense, I am glad for you clarifying that for me! :lol:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

My 4G Galaxy S Infuse next to an iPhone4. It's monstrous.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Haha, I did that when I first got my Thrill :lol: I have big hands, and I need both of them to text with the case on my thrill. :(
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

I have an iphone4 and i freaking love it! no matter what anyone says!

Iphone ftmfw!

fack all iphone haters!!!
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Ok people, I revived a thread from 2007 and was expecting to get flamed over doing so. I'm soooo disappointed but then again, everyone seems so down to Show Yo Phone. :lol: Anyway here's mine, totally appless.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Dan, you must be hapless to be appless! :P

That was funnier in my head, I'll go sulk in a corner now...
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
ethand
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by ethand »

Bahaha I think I was the only one that noticed the thread bump...?
My first phone was some kind of Seimens phone... it awesome haha... all it could do was txt and call, no games, not ability to change ringtone, etc... yayer. Bought it for $99 with $100 credit hahahaha
My next phone was a nokia 3315, with a 'ferrari' case, it actually looked like a car lol...
Now I'm part of the iPhone crew, so easy to use, so natural to use, connects up with everything I have so easily (I'm a Mac user, and use iTunes for all my music & videos, etc.) I'm with john haha
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

I still use my iPhone daily, even though it's not technically a phone ATM. :lol: Old sim card + iPhone = iPod touch with a Microphone and a bigger battery. :welder:
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

MrMazda92 wrote:Dan, you must be hapless to be appless! :P
Hap-less I'm down right Nap-less, can't sleep or Skype my peeps, can't GPS so my directs are a mess and don't even ask about a iFitness iPhone App, I don't even have that crap. I'd drive to Miniapp-less but I got no tunes to tap, cuz I ain't got Shazam Encore iPhone App. Like I said, I'm Appless. :crying:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Somehow, I imagined Dan doing that acapella to about 75 BPM.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Dan, I think you tied your shamwow post... What say you Ryan? :lol:
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

MrMazda92 wrote:What say you Ryan? :lol:
i think BPM is beats per minute?

dan, did you actually write that yourself?
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Evo_Spec wrote:
MrMazda92 wrote:What say you Ryan? :lol:
i think BPM is beats per minute?

dan, did you actually write that yourself?
I was referring(albeit loosely) to the "Favorite Daninski Post?" Thread we both participated in previously, where Ryan quoted Dan's thoughts on the Slapchop and Shamwow. :lol:
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

THis thread is just another reason why this forum is my favourite internet community! You guys are hilarious.

And just cause I'm here, I have a Blackberry Torch 9800. I know, I know, everyone has already told me about blackberries impending doom but I like the phone and I love BBM. In fact, if anyone else on the forum has Blackberry Messenger, I'd love to set up an MX3 BBM group :)
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

i actually hear that a LOT, any BB guy swears by BB's solely because of BBM.
i've seen people who have 2 phones because they like apps on other phones and only use their BB for BBM

Return to “Off-Topic”