JDM 2.5 v6 KLZE engines for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
kohlf

Re: JDM 2.5 v6 KLZE engines for sale

Post by kohlf »

I don't know if this is the correct board for this post but I'll try my luck ...Well me being ever so bored here at work ... After I posted the message above i went on over to A-Spec's website ... They can do a swap from an I4 to either a KL-03 or a KL-ZE, for a fee most obviously ... But I would like to know which one would be most worthwhile between the KL-03, KL-ZE and/or a B6T ... And to tell you the truth it seems to me that Boosted has a better price so far ... Anyone have any opinions that would like to be voiced ??? ... Cheers :D
Take 'er easy ... if she's easy take 'er twice ... SHIBBY
Boosted

Post by Boosted »

winterhill,<BR>i try to keep my prices low to the best i can :)<P>As for the swap it into now what has an I4 is possible, and will fit, seen guys do it but i dont know what you will need. BP turbo will run you roughly 2500 cdn.
(link removed) Violatin of rules. <BR>If you feel the need to change your sig, please remove your company URL, thanks.
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

So you will sell the LSD seperate? for 300? Is the LSD the Jspec one? and does it include all hardware for install?
You can just call me the originator
Max

Post by Max »

I called Engine Land, and there kl-ze engines were 1500 $ canadian with the LSD tranny. Go on Vaughs site the phone number is there. There located in montreal i think...
Boosted

Post by Boosted »

I sell them for 1500 Canadian within Canada as well and engine land will charge extra 300 for LSD as well.
(link removed) Violatin of rules. <BR>If you feel the need to change your sig, please remove your company URL, thanks.
Max

Post by Max »

cool thanks, contact you this summer...

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”