Best song to bump to.

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
NoirXE

Post by NoirXE »

The new busta rhymes song Touch It is crazy, i dont have a super powerful system but after a few times hearing that song at full blast i had to re tighten the bolts on my stock spoiler even though the had a little lock tight on them lmao
gregair13

Post by gregair13 »

kayne is always a good choice. or any other music that is fast. metallica works.
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

Wow. those are all nice selections..... but, I believe the best ones hands down are:

The Saint soundtrack........ This CD has got to be one of the most underrated CD's of all time..... but it is 100% pure hotness! It has techno out the A$$! I wasn't into techno at all untill a co-worker about 6 years back turned me on to it. And the bass hits.... REALLY HITS....It even has 2 very tight slow jams at the end...Heck, even prince has used one of the beats off of it for one of his songs being played inheavy rotation here in St. Louis.

Also:

TOO SHORT.....Any CD by this guy.... Don't believe me? Download these 3 songs of his:

FREAKY TALES

CUSS WORDS

DOPEFEIND BEAT

Those 3 songs are rap classics.... you will not be dissapointed... and they "WILL" work your subs.
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
purple mx3

Post by purple mx3 »

try "can't be touched" by roy jones
always gets me going :D
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

wanted to dig up this old thread to see if anyone has any new ones. im also adding one here.

go get the hellsau album. the whole this is absoultly crazy nuts awsome music.

Bochek
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

DO this... PLAY need for speed undergeound.. any version for about 6 hrs... then download the songs.. and get in your car and drive MINUS thye speeding please.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

i know this topic is hella old but just seen it searching for sumtin else and had to add my personal all time best bump song.
Ja Rule- let's ride
off his 1st album b4 he started doing them gay duets, slams rediculiously!
Boris

Post by Boris »

Yeah infected mushroom sounds pretty good with subs for suure

But my favorite bass song is definitely Hip Hop by Dead Prez.
1993 1.6L SOHC. Mazdaspeed mounts, BP09 ECU, BP VAF, Fidanza miata flywheel, exedy miata pressure plate, centerforce mx3 disc, tokico struts, B&G lowering springs, and some sh***y motomaster tires.
xxxguineapigxxx

Post by xxxguineapigxxx »

if your lookin for music and not just bass...any young joc or young jeezy, almost any akon...E-40...and a lot of lil jon...especiall "what they gonna do" that song slams
92' MX3 GS 1.8L V6 :)
stock now...not for long
prunn

Post by prunn »

I have what you need to test subs!! these have bass... a lot of bass :twisted::twisted: 8)

East Clubbers - Action (Need More Satisfaction) and To The Moon And Back (DJ Two-S Mix)
Cosmic Gate - the drums

another I like
Armin Van Buuren - This World Is Watching Me (Cosmic Gate Remix)
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

hmmm, any rock people here? maybe punk? j-punk?

I like stuff with a strong drum beat too it

anybody know any good ones?
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
Marquis

Post by Marquis »

If you really want to make your subs shake your car you need to wait until after they are broke in. Then you need to go to multiple store and search for a cd called Sub-Zone. Flip through those tracks until you get to the resonance frequency test but make sure you change to the next song right when you hear the sound lessen from the maximum otherwise your subs will either pop or blow if they are cheap.
It's all uphill from here
chew*

Post by chew* »

They will only pop or break or lessen in sound if the box is ported and the frequency played is below that of the ports tuning, a sub in a sealed box will not detonate...unless your pumping distortion through it....

Old School song that just plain knocks, posses on broadway..........than again everything knocks in my mx-3......
got db's? If your windshield ain't breakin you were taken.........

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”