Parting out '92 MX-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
lilbuckaroo

Re: Parting out '92 MX-3 GS

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 92mx3gsv6:<BR><B>do you have the doors, write me and email, abercrombieguyfromoklahoma@yahoo.com</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Both driver and passenger side.<BR>
92mx3gsv6

Post by 92mx3gsv6 »

are they manual, what color, ad how much for the pair
keicra

Post by keicra »

Hello , how much for the rear mud flaps if you have them. You can email me at ks8691@netzero.net<P>Thanks
johnsons

Post by johnsons »

I need the distributor (ASAP) and the passenger side mirror. Please name your price. If you'd like provide me your phone # and I'll call you.<P>Mr. Johnson
Becky

Post by Becky »

hey this is Becky! I was wondering if you still haad that hatch garnish and you still want $20 for it? Is it in good condition? Ant scratches or broken any where? Write back soon! Do you have a pic of it? Thanx...email me at bugabubbles@hotmail.com<BR> Becky
Becky

Post by Becky »

Hey this is Becky! I was wondering if you still had your passenger side door and how much you wanted for it? Name your Price! Also is it manuel or automatic? Please write back soon. I'm very interested in the hatch garnish and the door.<BR> Thanx Becky bugabubbles@hotmail.com
Deano96GS

Post by Deano96GS »

Do u still have your SPark PLUG WIRES?<BR>i would like them<BR>Let me know their condition<BR>THANKS!<P>deanzarrillo@home.com
Deano, 1996 Black GS<BR>http://members.shaw.ca/mx-three
Deano96GS

Post by Deano96GS »

OOHHH and u u still have the headlights?<BR>mine are all foggy<BR>
Deano, 1996 Black GS<BR>http://members.shaw.ca/mx-three
Brock

Post by Brock »

I am planning a 4 cylinder to 6 cylinder<BR>conversion and need several parts. First, the<BR>suspension: rear spindle/hub/rotor/caliper,<BR>front spindle/hub/rotor/caliper, rack and pinion. Next, the engine stuff: engine mounts, engine wiring harness, AC condenser<BR>and AC lines.<BR>You can email me at ebrockway@pop.net
-Brock-
MXMANIAC

Post by MXMANIAC »

hey i need the front lip/spoiler and the rear spoiler if you still have it, ill pay the shipping to the east coast, send an E and let me know, thanks<P>94 RS Black
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

You still have your power steering fluid tank? Mine's cracked<P>------------------<BR>~'94 GS
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mlamaster:<BR><B>I need a hood and passenger side head light very badly please let me know if you can help me </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>The hood is gone. THe passenger side headlight is foggy like all the rest out there. Let me know if you are interested. I'll go $30 for the headlight<BR>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brock:<BR><B>I am planning a 4 cylinder to 6 cylinder<BR>conversion and need several parts. First, the<BR>suspension: rear spindle/hub/rotor/caliper,<BR>front spindle/hub/rotor/caliper, rack and pinion. Next, the engine stuff: engine mounts, engine wiring harness, AC condenser<BR>and AC lines.<BR>You can email me at ebrockway@pop.net</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I have all the stuff for thr front and rear spindles/hub/rotor/caliper and the rack and pinion. The a/c condensor is gone. The passenger side engine mount and wiring harness I have. <BR>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MXMANIAC:<BR><B>hey i need the front lip/spoiler and the rear spoiler if you still have it, ill pay the shipping to the east coast, send an E and let me know, thanks<P>94 RS Black </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I do have the rear spoiler. E-mail me if you Want it for $100.<P>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bri94GS:<BR><B>You still have your power steering fluid tank? Mine's cracked<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Yes I do have it. <BR>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”