Sunday August 28,2005 Guelph Meet <PICS ADDED>

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Well i went to Ottawa and still here ... where the heck was everyone else

The show was good .... but I was all alone .................. awwwwww

LOL

Only 2 MX-3's there at the show ....

I parked beside a grey MX-3 in the underground parking .................... who was that?

So John your car is fixed huh ...................
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

well u gotta watch the old man <JOHN> he probably went to sleep and forgot he was going to the show... LOL

Got any pics, Deb???

I figured Ottawa once a year for me!! :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

I brought my camera with me but do you think I could find it ... noooooo ... so no pics sorry

Don't call John "OLD" ... he'll growl at you ............ LOL

and yes he probably did fall asleep...............................................zzzzz
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

mymx.3 wrote:So John your car is fixed huh ...................
:froggie_red:
kp2t wrote:well u gotta watch the old man <JOHN> he probably went to sleep and forgot he was going to the show... LOL
:werd:
mymx.3 wrote:Don't call John "OLD" ... he'll growl at you ............ LOL
:rant2:
mymx.3 wrote:and yes he probably did fall asleep ............................................. zzzzz
:werd:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

well if enough people are actually comming...then I will make the trip
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

relisys_3200 wrote:well if enough people are actually comming...then I will make the trip
Brandon, besides yourself, how close to London does a meet have to get before it achieves any sort of participation. DavidOs and the rest of the LAC gang where are you?? I mean it's about a 45 minute drive, give or take. Sheesh, I do 1.5 and 2 hour one way trips midweek for a meet and this is on a weekend. Brandon, shake em up tomorrow and get them to come out - summers almost over. Perhaps Tom (Precidian) might even make the trip. Get her goin"!!!
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

jschrauwen wrote:
relisys_3200 wrote:well if enough people are actually comming...then I will make the trip
Brandon, besides yourself, how close to London does a meet have to get before it achieves any sort of participation. DavidOs and the rest of the LAC gang where are you?? I mean it's about a 45 minute drive, give or take. Sheesh, I do 1.5 and 2 hour one way trips midweek for a meet and this is on a weekend. Brandon, shake em up tomorrow and get them to come out - summers almost over. Perhaps Tom (Precidian) might even make the trip. Get her goin"!!!
LOL, well Dave is a lazy a-- and Tom is a very busy man, so I doubt they will be game....but I'll see if I can find anyone else around here. I know there are some more London people lerking on the board here...so come on people..SPEAK UP.
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

jschrauwen wrote: Brandon, besides yourself, how close to London does a meet have to get before it achieves any sort of participation.
Oh and were pretty lazy :P
Its hard most of the time becuase you usually have meets in the middle of the week, that are usually not anywhere near London. So its very hard to drive up and then back down and get home at a resonable time only to go to work the next day. Its like most of you that go to the slipstream meets. You go there because its close and there are lots of cars that attend. The same is here for the LAC meets. and like Dave said before....you can come down here on wed, sat and sometimes sundays when we usually meet. There are always 3 mx3s there for sure..lol.
We seem to have plenty of mx3s in Ontario....its just Ontario is pretty big so its hard to get a centralized meet. But when that Hamilton meet goes on...I;ll go recruiting London fo rthe people to come...ok im done...if any of this doesnt make sense, I'm sorry...I just took 2 t3s and IM a littl eloopy right now :welder:

and im comming tomorrow...so people better be there!
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
Gabor

Post by Gabor »

yo guys i wanna make the meet to

:) where is it exactly is the meeting and what time?
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Gabor wrote:yo guys i wanna make the meet to
:) where is it exactly is the meeting and what time?
I thought it was pretty much straight forward. Meet at Timmies at 401 and Hwy25 for those coming from the east and the rest can go directly to Guelph. Timings have also been posted. Use contact list to query individuals personally. Take a couple of minutes to go through the thread (3 pages) again and if you still need more details ... post them up.
Gabor

Post by Gabor »

[/quote] I thought it was pretty much straight forward. Meet at Timmies at 401 and Hwy25 for those coming from the east

ok i gewt that but people posted like 3 different timings....i need an exact time lol thanks and could anyone give directions on how to get there ? like in a bit more detail? thanks guys

pm meseege me or email or something or just post up here thanks LOL :D
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

ok, Gabor...we're meeting at the Tims at hwy 25 south of the 401 at 6pm tomorrow. from there we r going to guelph as a group, and we'll figure it out from there.

and patty, did you start using that connector i gave you? the TDS at u'r store stopped working.

anybody who is even THINKING of coming, call me at 416-521-5562 to get any details if u r still needing them. if u'r coming out "if there's a big turn out", come out anyway (relisys_3200, this goes for you too). it looks like it will b alright and will b better if ppl don't decide to bail cuz they think otherwise.

deb, are you making it down w/ john?
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

You know Ian .... there were some people that were going to go to Ottawa ... so I decided to go ... once I made plans I didn't want to change them ... no one showed up .... maybe bmwm3guy did I don't know

If I have known that no one was going to Ottawa I would of made the trip to Guelph ... I just got home at 1am

Sorry I won't be going to Guelph ........ but I am going to the 2nd meet so I hope I'll see you there

thanks for asking :)
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

k im coming since i got the nite off work if the london peeps are coming i can meet up with u guys near woodstock or sumthin if not ill drive up to highway 6 or midland if i absolutly have to so i can roll in with someone other then myself since ill get lost going by myself haha.. preferably the london people i can meet you guys on a off ramp near the 403/401 turn off.
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

Deimos wrote:ok, Gabor...we're meeting at the Tims at hwy 25 south of the 401 at 6pm tomorrow. from there we r going to guelph as a group, and we'll figure it out from there.

and patty, did you start using that connector i gave you? the TDS at u'r store stopped working.

anybody who is even THINKING of coming, call me at 416-521-5562 to get any details if u r still needing them. if u'r coming out "if there's a big turn out", come out anyway (relisys_3200, this goes for you too). it looks like it will b alright and will b better if ppl don't decide to bail cuz they think otherwise.

deb, are you making it down w/ john?
i tried using the connector it didnt go exactly as planned but it kinda worked it was funny ill explain at the meet lol lets just say the morning manager was FREAKING out when the tills in the store would not work :twisted:

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”