Scrape By The Lake

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Well guys...I hate to say this after me plannign this for so long...but I decided not to attend Scrape by the Lake. I dont think I am goign to be up for spending my entire weekend at a car show since on Saturday I have to go to the Guelph Racing Show. Plus thats alot of driving, gas money and money just to attend the shows and rent a hotel. Not up for spending that much just to show off my car. Eitehr way I will be at the show in Guelph on Saturday, thats supposed to be a really good show as well. So if anyone decides to attend that, stop by and say hi! HAve fun at Scrape by the Lake tho and I wish that it wasnt so far so that I would be able to go to that too..but all weekends at shows is rough on the body.
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Here's what I see so far
Mazda95
Trevor
Blackie?
Mx3extreme
Nd4SpdSe
Virtually no GTA peeps what so ever?????

Trevor wrote:meet at the Pen Center for 9:30,
This would mean that I would have to leave at about 6:00am.

These points as well as a flubbed trip to Cambridge to pick up parts has made me decide that it's best to take in the Guelph show instead. That place in Cambridge is only about 15 minutes away from the show and I don't have to leave at 6:00am either. It would have been nice to attend the Scrape but the lack of interest again is getting a little depressing these days. Those that are going - enjoy, those that are sitting in the bush - keep lurking. Might be nice to see if there's some MX's in the Guelph area too. Cheers
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

Honestly John we don't have to leave the pen till 10:30 at the latest I don't know if that helps any but your presence will be missed.
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

So how did this show go? did u guys end up checking it out? Give us an update!!
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

mazda_95

Post by mazda_95 »

It was a great show Trevor and Mike entered in the show. There was in total 3 mx-3 in the show the otherone being Marks car. Have some pics i will post.
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I scored 33 out of 100 the guy who won our class got 50 out of 100 so for a first time in the show i think that is pretty respectable. The show was alot of fun and the weather was Great! I just wish I had of seen more of you guys out there
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

How do you know what you got? How do I find out what I got for score?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
sexy_mx3

Post by sexy_mx3 »

The show was pretty good. It had a huge turn out... Some really nice cars there. I was a little disappointed to see only three Mx3's but the ones that I saw were nice... I really liked the hood on the white one, licence plate said "EGGO" on it...I saw ND4SPD's car there and came by like three times to say "hi" but no one was around when I came... :( I had fun though, climbing trees and getting 3rd in the bikini contest... it was all good.... Hopefully I'll see a lot more of you's/meet you guys at TSC in Ottawa!
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:How do you know what you got? How do I find out what I got for score?
I went and talked to one of my buddy's actually the guy who painted my car. he was one of the Truck judges he pulled my sheet and took a look at it.
Congrats on placing 3rd on the Bikini contest sexy_mx3. The white car is mine I'm glad you liked it.
sexy_mx3

Post by sexy_mx3 »

Thanks a lot, and yeah my b/f and I really couldn't get over how much we liked your hood...! I got a pretty good pic of it...Image Let me know if you like that shot! lol
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I know why we weren't around, especially since you took that pic. We has just parked our cars and walked up to get our registration papers. After we came back, they asked me to move my car back, and Trevor closed his hood...we weren't expecting anyone else to come, so we just went out and checked out all the cars, you should have let us know.

I guess my car wasn't picture worthy :(
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

sexy_mx3 wrote:and getting 3rd in the bikini contest... it was all good
we definately havta get you out to more meets :lol:
can cruise down w/ john and deb
sexy_mx3

Post by sexy_mx3 »

Now now.... I never said that.... Image

and
we definately havta get you out to more meets
Why do you think the JCO like me coming with them :wink: But I am going to TSC in Ottawa, you can catch me there.... I did come back and look at your car after you moved it.... I don't know if you would have remebered me.... I was in blue jeans and a wife beater....blonde hair..?
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

That's an awsome pic of my car Sexy_mx-3 could you send it to my email?

eggo82@hotmail.com

Also you should come to the Hamilton meet on the 10th I think that will turn out to be a good one!

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”