Wednesday Meet in kennedy aug 3

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

debating still, i gotta pass right by the airport, and all the curious ppl will be watching at the air france airbus what was left of it
ImageImageImageImageImage
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

C'mon Krish .. go .. I wish I could but I move tomorrow .. you always enjoy yourself ......... right?
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

we had our typical mx3 turnout all those other ppl who just wanna buy and sell stuff couldnt find time in there busy schedules to come out...

John, Ian and I were the only 3 mx-3z
ImageImageImageImageImage
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

well there was that other one that rolled through but didn't stop, so they don't count.
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

i really wanted to come but i wasnt biking there haha...ian what colour paint did u use for redding out ur signals i got ome extra tails to experiment with :roll:
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

mymx.3 wrote:WHY ...... YOU MISS ME JOHN ....... :laugh: :laugh:
Well of course I do, DEB :wink:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

cdngrl420 wrote:i really wanted to come but i wasnt biking there haha...ian what colour paint did u use for redding out ur signals i got ome extra tails to experiment with :roll:
Why not experiment with LED bulbs - tons out there.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

kp2t wrote:we had our typical mx3 turnout all those other ppl who just wanna buy and sell stuff couldnt find time in there busy schedules to come out... John, Ian and I were the only 3 mx-3z
There'll be a memorial service next Wenesday night at the Woodbridge Timmies. Condolences and well wishes will be accepted between 8:00 and 11:00 pm. This is your last opportunity to pay final respects to The Toronto MX3 Club. Wednesday and weekend meeting attendances for the past month or so are a clear indication that there is just not enough interest in the GTA to support such an endeavour. It is unfortunate. Odd thing is that the majority of those that attend are not from Toronto anyway. :wink:
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

because instead of havin a set of altezzas i have two sets of stock tail lights lol
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Oh nooooooooo :crying:
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

cdngrl420 wrote:what colour paint did u use for redding out ur signals i got ome extra tails to experiment with :roll:
go to walmart, in the toy department at the model cars...its a spray called "Traslucent Candy Apple Red"
make sure u mask everything other than the amber, you don't want overspray
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

kp2t wrote:debating still, i gotta pass right by the airport, and all the curious ppl will be watching at the air france airbus what was left of it
Went by there twice and couldn't see anything from Hwy but it sure made a bottleneck in the feeder lanes though. All the national and international TV stations are perched up on a hill looking down into the ravine with their elevated lighting and platforms.
Deimos wrote:
cdngrl420 wrote:what colour paint did u use for redding out ur signals i got ome extra tails to experiment with :roll:
go to walmart, in the toy department at the model cars...its a spray called "Traslucent Candy Apple Red"
make sure u mask everything other than the amber, you don't want overspray
What about the reverse lights?
mymx.3 wrote:Oh nooooooooo :crying:
A moment of silence please :werd:
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

jschrauwen wrote:
kp2t wrote:we had our typical mx3 turnout all those other ppl who just wanna buy and sell stuff couldnt find time in there busy schedules to come out... John, Ian and I were the only 3 mx-3z
There'll be a memorial service next Wenesday night at the Woodbridge Timmies. Condolences and well wishes will be accepted between 8:00 and 11:00 pm. This is your last opportunity to pay final respects to The Toronto MX3 Club. Wednesday and weekend meeting attendances for the past month or so are a clear indication that there is just not enough interest in the GTA to support such an endeavour. It is unfortunate. Odd thing is that the majority of those that attend are not from Toronto anyway. :wink:
If your gonna have a service, at least wait until i can make it.
Hopefully we'll get a renewed vigor when I get my car back. Although I haven't been out in a few weeks for obvious reasons (as a perfect example on why I don't wanna drive the 626 more than I have to, the alternator belt snapped Sunday and when i got it fixed, the power steering stopped working, it wont retain any fluid). But even if I show up, it will hardly made a difference in the amout of Mx-3's showing up..it'll make it less embarassing when showing up to cruise nights as a group. These low-attendance meets have given me interest in looking around to mixed car clubs like Team Slipstream in Whitby & VitalMotion in Kitchener and the Cruise Nights in Niagara Falls. No way will I ever abandon the TO Mx-3's, but I'm not gonna stay "faithful" to only that club
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

You guys should come to a London meet :P
We had like 5 at the last one, and we recruit all over the city, leaving notes on peoples cars when we see them with a number to call us....lol
and once school starts up again....there should be a few more
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

relisys_3200 wrote:You guys should come to a London meet :P
We had like 5 at the last one, and we recruit all over the city, leaving notes on peoples cars when we see them with a number to call us....lol
and once school starts up again....there should be a few more
maybe u guys should post when u have the meets id rather drive to london then toronto anyways

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”