Interesting Pictures You Guys Might Like...

Off-Topic Discussions
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

I have heard of similar things like this and there was no entrances. Like said before, either massacre or a known haunted town where everyone died and noone was willing to live there again. Very interesting stuff, find out some more info man and if anyone knows anything do share.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
Thunderstorm

Post by Thunderstorm »

Okay, lets see.....
First of all, lets cue the "Theme from X-Files" to get in the mood.
(Or you can choose the "Twilight Zone" if you are so inclined.
Ah, there we go! Now it feels really creepy.

What you have described seems very suspicious, spooky, hair raising et al.
Personally, I would be scared s**tless if I made a find like that.

No entrance to this "Town"?
Umm, it was't supposed to be found.
My Theory:

Specially built facility to aclimatize certain individuals to life & living on the Northern American Continent.

Facility built with the knowledge of certain "Secret Government" organisations.

These individuals are NOT from around here, though they seem either look like us, or have the capability to appear just like us.

These individuals are brought to this facility from directly above - as in the sky, in silent craft which may also have the capability to cloak themselves.

These individuals may have arrived in our solar system a while ago, and are seeking asylum on Earth. There may still be many of them in a Cloaked Ark hidden behind the moon.

Or maybe they have all been transferred to the facility, taught to behave more human, and released into the wild.

There may be Aliens in our midst, walking around, living amongst us.

Some of our Governments know about this and are keeping very quiet.

The facility may have been abandoned because <insert really terrifying - we're doomed, doomed I tell's you - scenario here, and lie awake scared silly for the next few nights> and it had to be abandoned immediately without prior warning.

All those who ran the facility for our extra-terrestrial visitors have, er, met with a rather um, unsavoury fate - possibly inflicted by said ET's.
ET's may have lied about their true intent.

Be Afraid. Be VERY Afraid.

End of Theoretical Hypothesis.

Just in case the above is "Bunkum Absolutus", the above would make a nice Sci-Fi movie if properly done. I already own the rights, and I want a large slice of the profits.

So, what do you think?

Thunderstorm.

:shock:
1998 MX-3 RS 1.6i DOHC "Blackbird". Totally Stock.

The 21st Century is a con; where is my Hovercar?!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058708
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

:lol: that made my day :lol:
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

So do you think the aliens would mind if we still had the autocross event? :) :D If there is no passage to it We'll make one :twisted:
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

im sure they'd enjoy it. they could enter their flying saucers into the autox lol
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

From what i can see in the pics it dosent look like the grass has grown up much at all. And the paint on the houses dosent look all that old either. But that is just from i can tell from the pics and it may look alot different in person or with bigger pics. So i am not thinking that this town was abandoned to long ago. :dunno:
Last edited by Ricksmx3 on July 24th, 2005, 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

Good call Rick. I wasnt paying attention to the little things, i was too busy setting up teh course in my mind.
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
Thunderstorm

Post by Thunderstorm »

Say Fry_81, can you send me some of these pictures directly?
Would like to inspect them at higher resolution for more clues.
Anything that you have if you don't mind?

:shock:

Thunderstorm
1998 MX-3 RS 1.6i DOHC "Blackbird". Totally Stock.

The 21st Century is a con; where is my Hovercar?!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058708
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

yah man me too tykrause@hotmail.com this is some seriouse s--- man lol its crazy. OH, and to find it, go to google and seach up google earth and then look on the map and find it. Take a screen shot and send it (Y) crazy s--- man.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Hey guys a good way to get them bigger is hit print preview and then enlarge the pic :wink:
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

hey all, just got back from the town now. me and a friend had some spare time tonight so we figured why not. well we found an office building and the latest dated item i found was a yearly financial report for 1993. also found a folder that said asbestos report...thats when we left that building lol.
we didnt have much time before it got too dark so we werent able to accomplish what we sent out for...a town center/city hall. something that would explain the towns history, name, etc. ill try to post up more pics after work tommorow.
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

fry_81 wrote: also found a folder that said asbestos report...thats when we left that building lol.
Yeah you dont want to be around that junk to much. Did you try to look at any of the little things that i pointed out?
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
Neil

Post by Neil »

That is really strange, i doubt that its because of the oil boom or military that its the reason for this town in particular... But it does make you scratch here head and want to know why its abandonded.

Do you know if thers a goal mine or something of that sort around it? There is a small town i dont know if anone knows of it. Called Phlin phlon in Manitoba (i think i spelled it right) And they have always said that if the mine ever drys up. Than the city would become a ghost town because its the only reason to be there.

I wonder if theres a possibility it was for a movie? Or a reserve? Sorry if my post is sorta all over the place im not really paying atteniton as i write this.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

that is really weird :shock: , about how many miles is it from the nearest town ? it's too bad you can't get an aerial view
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

sweet i know where our next meet is!!
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Return to “Off-Topic”