Parting out 92 MX-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Billy Ihburg

Re: Parting out 92 MX-3 GS

Post by Billy Ihburg »

Do you still have the center console peice, the one that goes around the heater / radio controls. Also if tyour door panels are black i would like them too.<P><BR>Thanks,<P><BR>Billy
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

What color seats u got and how good condition are they in?? Any performance mods whatsoever? <P>------------------<BR>~'94 GS
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

I will take the center vent assembly with or without the ac switch, if you still have it. How does $25 sound??
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bri94GS:<BR><B>What color seats u got and how good condition are they in?? Any performance mods whatsoever? <P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>The seats are black with a tri color weave. The passenger is in gret condition, The drivers side has a tear on the lfet side bolster. I'll go $125 for the pair with shipping incl. The car doesn't have any performance mods. <BR>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Billy Ihburg:<BR><B> Do you still have the center console peice, the one that goes around the heater / radio controls. Also if tyour door panels are black i would like them too.<P><BR>Thanks,<BR>I have the pieces you are looking for. $30 for the center console and $100 for the pair of door panels. <P>Billy</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tyranos The Great:<BR><B>How much would you want for the lower rear tie bar? Do you still have it? <P>Shikyi</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I have all the rear suspension still. I sell the tie bar for $50 shipping incl.
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by boostedmx:<BR><B>I will take the center vent assembly with or without the ac switch, if you still have it. How does $25 sound??</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>$25 sounds good. E-mail me your address at lilbuckaroo19@hotmail.com. I tdoes hve the A/C switch.
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

Manual or Auto tranny?<P>I need a MTX tranny...if you got a good one with a good price we'll deal Image<P>------------------<BR>David Coleman <B>#2</B><BR><B><I>Ðë$t®Ø¥È® Õf €ïvî©$ @ñd T®åñŠmì$$îðÑs</I></B><BR>1993 Mazda MX-3 GS Special Edition<BR><A HREF="http://homepages.go.com/~pinkmx3/images ... 16flat.jpg" TARGET=_blank>1/4 mile: 16.05 @ 85.7mph</A><BR><B>Updated Jan 7th</B><A HREF="http://www.PinkMX-3.com" TARGET=_blank>PinkMX-3.com</A> <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/people/ownerdetail.cfm?OwnerID=59" TARGET=_blank><B>Looking at taillights sucks</B><BR></A>
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
Frenchguy0

Post by Frenchguy0 »

I'm looking for a black cargo cover assembly. Mine is broken and can't be placed in.<BR>Do you still have this part ?<BR>How much do you want for it (reasonable price, please !)<P>I would also be interested in the console assembly (the contour of the heat sytem controls, radio unit and cigarette lighter), also in the ashtray if you didn't sell it yet.<P>I live in Louisville, Kentucky.<BR>Let me know ASAP.<P><P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Coleman:<BR><B>Manual or Auto tranny?<P>I need a MTX tranny...if you got a good one with a good price we'll deal Image<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Manual tranny for $250 incl frieght
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frenchguy0:<BR><B>I'm looking for a black cargo cover assembly. Mine is broken and can't be placed in.<BR>Do you still have this part ?<BR>How much do you want for it (reasonable price, please !)<P>I would also be interested in the console assembly (the contour of the heat sytem controls, radio unit and cigarette lighter), also in the ashtray if you didn't sell it yet.<P>I live in Louisville, Kentucky.<BR>Let me know ASAP.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I'll sellthe cargo cover for $35 and the console is spoken for now but if that falls through I'll contact you.<BR>
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

is there anything wrong with the engine?<BR>How many km/ miles are on it? <BR>I might be interested in your engine for a reasonable price?
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

i'd like the black cargo cover and/or rear hatch garnish. Name your price
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MAZDASPEED STEVE:<BR><B>is there anything wrong with the engine?<BR>How many km/ miles are on it? <BR>I might be interested in your engine for a reasonable price?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>The engine is gone. It broke a connecting rod. All of the other mechanicals are good if there is anything you need.
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02:<BR><B>i'd like the black cargo cover and/or rear hatch garnish. Name your price</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>The cargo cover is sold. The rest of the hatch garnish is good and I would sell and ship it to you for $45.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”