Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Gro Harlem wrote:wtf :shock:
u all are shittin right?
u aren't 40 and 50
Sorry to burst your bubble Wil (Gro). I guess this puts a whole new twist on things wrt preconcieved notions, ideas and visions of how one percieves someone else based solely on what we say and hear on this BB. M I bad??...LOL
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Gro Harlem wrote:wtf :shock:
u all are shittin right?
u aren't 40 and 50
Yup, it's true. Figure I work on building my ride up cuz it compensates (a little) for my aging body breakin down... :? I fig Yoda's around there too and Pelado used to be the oldest MX'er I'd see active on the BB but haven't seen him around in some months.
Last edited by neutral on May 11th, 2005, 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image -Jim
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Funny thing - I ran into a bloke a couple of weeks ago I hadn't seen for 20 years. So we sit down and have a few beers and catch up. He's got a fridgie business that employs about 30 guys and has 5 kids. He says - "you know, one of these days I gotta grow up. I look around and still feel like I did when we were kids. I look at my kids and think s--- I must be getting old. Wonder what they'd think of me if they knew what I'm really like. But hey I don't feel old at all." Thats how I feel too although you never say it (it's different with old mates).
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Old is as old does.. age is a state of mind.. I was so screwed up when I was 20 that there is NO way I would ever want to be that age again.. unless of course I could know then what I know now ;) Since landing on the internet back in 95 or so.. I have met folks from all over the world, from all walks of life and from every age group. Most were very cool.. some were morons.. some were clueless and more than a couple were geniuses, but they were all people the same as anyone else. National pride IMO is dying.. the internet and technology in general are making the world smaller everyday and its just a matter of time before we as a race do away with borders and realize that its time to grow up a bit. Besides.. the Kanucks have better beer anyway ;) And that Pabst Blue Bear is my bloody idol.. anyone that can give a chick a giant pez beer dispenser to a chick and get that kind of response is a god LOL (I hope I am not the only one that has seen that commercial.. and yes I am at work and damn bored) ;)

Tunes67
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

the Kanucks have better beer anyway
Better than what? Dishwater??? :lol:
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Heh.. ok ok.. better beer commercials ;) LOL

Tunes67
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

Grants wrote:
I can see you've never tasted american beer. If you had then you would know the horror these people go through everytime they crack one open
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

johnnyb wrote:
Grants wrote:
I can see you've never tasted american beer. If you had then you would know the horror these people go through everytime they crack one open
I dont understand why people drink anyway. I mean really the only thing you are doing is paying to throw up and for a headache in the mourning. You say it taste nasty so you cant want it for the taste so that must be what you want. I could save you alot of money and when you want the headache and the throwing up i will feed you some rotten eggs then punch you in the side of the head. lol!
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

Ricksmx3 wrote:
johnnyb wrote:
Grants wrote: Better than what? Dishwater??? :lol:
I dont understand why people drink anyway. I mean really the only thing you are doing is paying to throw up and for a headache in the mourning. You say it taste nasty so you cant want it for the taste so that must be what you want. I could save you alot of money and when you want the headache and the throwing up i will feed you some rotten eggs then punch you in the side of the head. lol!
i dont think most people drink beer to the point of throwing up :roll: ...... they like the taste
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

...age is a state of mind...
Well put as usual, Tunes!
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

93SOHC wrote:
Ditto

I never was much of a drinker but I am intimately familiar with the abuse of, why do you think I'm single. I stopped drinking 5 years ago.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

why do you think I'm single.
Why oh why didn't you put a question mark so I could put forward my theory??? Look - they're free! ??? see??? :?:
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

jschrauwen wrote:
93SOHC wrote:
Ditto

I never was much of a drinker but I am intimately familiar with the abuse of, why do you think I'm single?????? I stopped drinking 5 years ago.
Used all 6 too..LOL
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Now its a question I'll give an answer. :D

Lemme see, where your living, the work your putting into the place, the car you drive, the Duke as well, your general attitude..... I'd suggest that YOU WANT TO! Or even if you didn't initially, you're making the best of it and enjoying life.

Close?? (I added that extra? cause they're still free)

Return to “Off-Topic”