For those of you that haven't seen my peice of crap yet...

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

As rsroadkilla said do you have ant trouble with water with the tails and also were did you get the hood from? I heard that CF hoods dont realy fit to well but yours looks right on point from what I could see. But you have a close look at it every day so tell me is the fitment like OEM?
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

Other than the taillights its a very nice car.
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

Chasing_Size

Post by Chasing_Size »

I love those tails, whatchu talkin bout, they look sick

The hood fits, good, but you need hood pins, you can hitup EZ_4_FUN@Hotmail.com if you want pricing on getting one...

But yea, thanks guys
1992 Mazda mx3 gs / 03 / ms8 intake manifold / klze 67mm bored TB/ Custom CAI / 2.5 Custom exhaust / Drift kit front and sides/ CF Invader hood / 17'' MSR gunmetals with chrome lip / Tockico Blues / Suspension technique springs / Leather interrior/ B&M SS / Fully customized interrior (Red and black) / Corvette Red 00 Paint w/ white,blue,gold pearl / Shaved altezzas w/ black trim/ Front rear strut bars / ze ecu ( I think that's all )
Meep

Post by Meep »

There could be worse things... like mine with damaged passenger side (thanks to prior owner and apparently someone else's car). :lol:
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I would get rid of the red windsheild wiper blades, put it back to black, other then that it looks good.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”