TAKE A LOOK!!!! my tuned european mx-3

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
MX-3.com
Site Administrator
antispam: No

Post by MX-3.com »

I have expressed my feelings on this matter in another thread.

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... 093#240093

Unfortuneately this thread will have to be closed.

I have banned "AZSupraT", and hope that "Bubbaflaat" will come and explain his reasoning behind posting what he did.
I am extremely disappointed in this whole thing.

Regards,
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)
MX-3.com
Site Administrator

Post by MX-3.com »

I've changed my mind and re-opened this thread. I guess there is no need to close a perfectly good thread because of a couple of morons.

Please feel free to post your comments here.

Please keep negative comments if any, to constructive criticism, and not vulgar all out bashing as we have unfortunately seen before.

Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Love the car. Honnestly, I was never a fan of the front bumper, however it looks great on your car. The paint job in georgous. Never liked the back bumper, actually i don't like any Mx-3 aftermarket rear bumpers (except for EZ_4_Fun's short version of the stock bumper, but you have to remove that bar i can never remember what's it's called, and i don't like that idea), but in no way does it look bad on your car. I don't like the FnF sticker. I really like the spoiler, especially cause I have one :D Just not installed yet.

:2thumbsup:
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

I guess there is no need to close a perfectly good thread because of a couple of morons.
Thanks Jeff. Did I ever call anyone a moron in my post? Did I call people names? No. I have no clue who that AZsupraT guy is. I express my opinion and that makes me a moron. Because of that post that puts you at the same level as AZsupraT. I just don't see why everyone takes this so personally. Had this been said on other forums, people would say f--- you and move on. But here everyone has to try and get as much hate out towards me as fast as possible before the thread is closed.
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
MX-3.com
Site Administrator

Post by MX-3.com »

bubbaflaat wrote:
I guess there is no need to close a perfectly good thread because of a couple of morons.
Thanks Jeff. Did I ever call anyone a moron in my post? Did I call people names? No. I have no clue who that AZsupraT guy is. I express my opinion and that makes me a moron. Because of that post that puts you at the same level as AZsupraT. I just don't see why everyone takes this so personally. Had this been said on other forums, people would say f--- you and move on. But here everyone has to try and get as much hate out towards me as fast as possible before the thread is closed.
Gavin,

I never called you a moron. Maybe I worded it wrong, most of my anger was towards AZSupraT for coming here and posting what he did.

No you did not call anyone a moron, however you did call MX-3's POS, us MX-3 owners Ricers, and a few other things.

I understand what you are saying, but I completely disagree with how you voiced your opinion. Only you have tarnished your image on MX-3.com, no one else did that for you.

There are ways to express your disgust of another person's choices, other then using the language and comments you did.

Honestly, if you reworded your comments, I don't think anyone would hold it against you, but the way you blatantly attacked the WHOLE MX-3 community, I don't see how anyone would now.

bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

I thought that was the reason of posting pics of your car, to get other's thoughts and opinions? And if you can't handle bad ones, why did you post it in the first place?
lionpower

Post by lionpower »

mx3-revolution wrote: check our german mx-3 club (the europeans largest club)
we are at 530 REGISTERED USER
http://www.mazda-mx-3.com/
we habe chance the server
the domain is now
http://forum.mx-3-community.de
mattrastaman

Post by mattrastaman »

OMG these feuds are so pointless, i like hondas alot, i like mazdas, hell i like alot of cars, i think its true you shouldnt post a pic of your car on here if you dont want an honest oppinion, but i think some people just go way over the top with there bashing. Why cant we all just get a long :wink: . Rice is such a loose term, to a lot of people all our mazdas and hondas are "rice" stock or not... clean or obscene. we are all ricers, we are just in denial.
MX-3.com
Site Administrator

Post by MX-3.com »

mattrastaman wrote:OMG these feuds are so pointless, i like hondas alot, i like mazdas, hell i like alot of cars, i think its true you shouldnt post a pic of your car on here if you dont want an honest oppinion, but i think some people just go way over the top with there bashing. Why cant we all just get a long :wink: . Rice is such a loose term, to a lot of people all our mazdas and hondas are "rice" stock or not... clean or obscene. we are all ricers, we are just in denial.
Agreed 100%.

MikeUK
Forum Moderator

Post by MikeUK »

Dont really understand the hate between some of the MX3 owners and some of the Honda owners. I like quite a lot of the hondas out there, yes some are a little OTT, but then again some MX3s are too. But thats just my individual view. Whats OTT to me is not to others. One of my mates thinks by putting 18" rims on my car that im going OTT. Hell to some people doing anything different to stock is OTT.(My mum) Ha

Chill out people[/u]
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

hey mx3-revolution GJ on the work. I'm not a fan of the look but who am I to say? I have my own tastes.

and bubbafleet, I think the reason people call them honda ricers is just because of the fact that the civic is a cheap car, and with a cheap car means that a hell of a lot of people can afford it. With the aftermarket support of the honda this also means that there are a hell of a lot of hondas driving around with every mod imaginable. Although some mods may be good for performance or the overall look, there are some that have no benefits whatsoever like all those blinking lights that people put all over their cars. Being I live in a large city I see all kinds of these cars and hence that is my definition of a ricer cars. Now being that the honda is the most abundant car on the road you find more of them then any other car with useless addons,not all are hondas but the majority I see are. I'm not sure why you put all of the mx3 community down, it just shows that you're out of tune with everyone here and you only see what you want to. I saw a picture of your car and I like it, I have a stock looking car and plan to keep it stock looking, with the exception of maybe an addition MS or E-Spec front bumper. I understand you voiced your opinion but you could have done it a bit more delicate in saying, hey I'm not a fan.
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

WOW i should have gotten in on this earlier.

kidding

i think what throws the car way off is the HUGE flake in the paint and the side skirts dont fit the car at all, and the sticker sorry bro its got to go. the work done on the car is good. i just really dont like the side skirts for the most part.

who the hell cares weither youv got honda rice or mazda rice. the only forum iv been on where everyone is nice and helpfull is the Miata forum. too many people are babies when it comes to slamming. and if your going to be as big of an a-- as that than keep it to your self, bubba. really dude it was alittle over the top.
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

Well I just got done writing another large e-mail to Jeff, and I told him what happened, just the same as i'm going to tell everyone else. When you are angry, not everything that comes out of your mouth(or fingers), is truely what you mean. Now Josh, you are a prime example of what i'm talking about, you come on here and say this "and if your going to be as big of an a-- as that than keep it to your self, bubba.", for one, you don't know me so you can't truthfully say i'm an a--. You just expressed yourself by calling me names. So now you are in the same boat as I am by wording your post wrongly. I did not mean to say EVERY mx-3 owner is a "ricer", but thats what came out at the time. And its obvious that statement isn't the truth, because a bunch of mx-3s i've seen are in fact tastefully modified. But I made a mistake just like everyone else on this forum has or will. It just so happened that I made that mistake on a little more of a "heavy" topic. So I think i've explained myself well enough to everyone here, including Jeff and if he can't agree with me here than I might as well start creating a different account now.
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

i think youv totally explained yourself. you had a great point about the hole thing. i to am guilty i didnt even realize it when i wrote it, but i dint mean it to come out as i was calling you an a--. it sounded different in my head than it does written down. sorry bout that. bottom line their is always going to be Rice and Nice. it just your preferance. hope theirs no hard feelings.
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

Hey man thanks for being one of the first understanding people.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”