can anybody speak - E-code healdlights source

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
phr34k

Re: can anybody speak - E-code healdlights source

Post by phr34k »

looks like im gonna be getting a new mx so ill probably be in shoot me an email
phreakazoid999@yahoo.com
Taras

Post by Taras »

That is a pretty good price for an E-code headlight. Even if it has polycarbonate front lenses. I would be very interested to see them. Too bad I don't need a set.

Also for those that get it. There is a pretty good way to convert them to HID while still getting a decent beam...
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
Taras

Post by Taras »

RaspMetallic if you are gonna do group buy, please make sure you clear it with the site owner and also post it in the GB section.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
tocixxx

Post by tocixxx »

I would be definitvly in , becaus 128 $ for a set of headlights, is a real good price :)
92 GS-R, RX-8 Lightning Yellow, Complete Aresspeed Bodykit
http://www.cardomain.com/id/tocixxx
Mazda Speed & Style Club Austria http://www.mazdaclub.at
zilva

Post by zilva »

hey guys im looking for
E-CODE headlight, passenger side, i have the DOT headlight passenger side, maybe someone want to change or sell to me the headlight
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

I am not doing a group buy i dont have the time screw around waiting for 20 people that say there gonna send money then never do when only 5 actually send it. screw that. After me and a couple of the guys get them then i will give the info to someone who wants to do a GB. Sorry dont have the time and dont think i would do it if i did have the time.
davidusr

Post by davidusr »

Originally posted by RaspMetalicMX3SE:
I am not doing a group buy i dont have the time screw around waiting for 20 people that say there gonna send money then never do when only 5 actually send it. screw that. After me and a couple of the guys get them then i will give the info to someone who wants to do a GB. Sorry dont have the time and dont think i would do it if i did have the time.
After you and a couple of guys get them? Is it a secret? Share the knowledge man. Post a link or something. The Link in the previous post is usless. I can't read Portugese...or spell it for that fact. I need two headlight assemblies so i can get my daughters car on the road. She has her license, she's ready to roll, just waiting on pops to get the car road worthy. I NEED FRIGGIN HEADLIGHT ASSEMBLIES! ARRGGGHHHHH!!!

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”