HVAC INDIGLO GUAGES (poll) Speedhut

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Re: HVAC INDIGLO GUAGES (poll) Speedhut

Post by Mnemonic »

thats intresting i dont personally like that light avacado green though he he he<p>no the only main thing is with the air circulation bar Ryan VisualXTC said it was a bit plain i did one with Mazda Mx3 in its place (in blue) and it didnt look right so im just playing around with ideas
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

and i chose Eurostar black extended as the font, i have the mazda font But im not sure if speedhut has it and it would be illegal for me to send it to them since its not actually legal for me to have it ::hides::
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

just so everyone knows right now this is the style being used so far:<p>Image<p>and how they light up
Image<p>
i will be working on the alternative style one (push buttons) as soon as i figure out how to get around the buttons to where you guys have full indiglos and not just a trim<p>[ September 04, 2003: Message edited by: Mnemonic ]</p>

tocixxx

Post by tocixxx »

Mnemonic <p>NICE..... <p>I´m absolutely love the idea with the small MX-3 ;) <p>I would appreciate if you do the overseas shipping. I´m 100% in in this; I think i´ll order more than one. I´ll have to ask my friends if they want some of them. <p>Keep up the good work !!!!<p>Greetings from Austria Martin
92 GS-R, RX-8 Lightning Yellow, Complete Aresspeed Bodykit
http://www.cardomain.com/id/tocixxx
Mazda Speed & Style Club Austria http://www.mazdaclub.at
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

its not a problem man i got a friend that works at delta so i can probably get them ship cheap

tocixxx

Post by tocixxx »

It´s good to have friends ;) <p>Soory for the OT<p>I was playin around with the idea, to iluminate the outline too, Don´t you think it would give them the finishing touch ??
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

the main outline? hmmmm that could be possible i would have to make it a lil thick that away it would show when the trim covers up part give me a sec and ill post

Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

like this:<p>

drift

Post by drift »

:D count me in :D
tocixxx

Post by tocixxx »

Yeah, absolutely !!<p>that would do the trick !!!<p>I love it this way.
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

i like it, cept for the air slashes from inbetween the cars, very awesome though, i pulled mine off and redid the cars and arrows blue, very hard on the eyes and time consuming. i was just going to make new ones with the little guys having hats on backwards and make them look like they are driving all slumped down in a lowrider with one arm on the steering wheel. i will take one slider set up. :D
1993 White gs klze.
JYOUNYA1

Post by JYOUNYA1 »

Hey I'm down. Don't wann jump the gun, but is there any chance in a silver face indigo? I would be realy interested in that<p>~jyounya
93 MX-3 GS 1.8 Liter V6 Teal Mods: Pace (Maker) Setter Custom Catback/ Phantom Auto Meters: Voltage/ Water temp, Air/Fuel (in which not one gauge except voltage works) / Custom piece of s*** intake / 17" RacingHart Z5000 wrap in Khumos that are dry rotten / Altezza Tail lamps/ Custom Black interior (still in the works)/reverse indiglo gauges/ Push Button Starter/ Viper alarm with Proximity sensor/ Brembo slotted and dimpled rotors/ rear hatch shade/ Pioneer Premier DEH-840MP, ,2 custome fitted 6"inch pioneer door speakers, 1 Pioneer Premier 200 watt amp
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

im not sure at this moment im sure there is a possibility but since this is the 1st time Speedhut has done these it might cost extra i will find out though

Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

oh man! this is so tight!!! LOL
i gotta have one! i mean.. with the blue gauge faces and other blue lights i got goin on in mah car, this is a must! :p so where can i get a slider one at? thanx!
~ sam
samzcoolcarz@yahoo.com
92 Autozam AZ3
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

I personally love the design so far, but i wished we could use a more modern font. I cant really give suggestions, but something newer. And also i was checkin some sites and i came across a way to change out clock's color on our car. This my way of participation,,<p>How to change the thin film of the clock :D <p>I will be the first person to purchase this kit. props to Mnemonic for his effort<p>peace, :D

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”