Bad Accident - pics added

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Bad Accident - pics added

Post by wyldside »

Originally posted by Ayaz:
Looks like mine did when i got in a similar accident to u on highway 2. I thinks its fixable. Just really negotiate with your insurance company. they paid me double of the first offer for my car. Buy it back and fix it if the frame is not bent.

good luck
Did your insurance rate jump a lot too? You know how it is out here. Even if they only double my insurance rate, I'm still not going to claim the accident because it's not worth paying $4000+ per year. How much did they give you for it. I just sent in all my mod receipts yesterday. They said it would help increase the value.

<small>[ August 12, 2004, 06:12 AM: Message edited by: WyldSide ]</small>
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

Very sad to here about the whole incident bro. :)

The car in my opinion is better to be titled a write off, since It doesnt feel good to sit in a car that you know has had a bad accident, at least I would never do that. I hope they pay the deserved value of the car, so you can purchase something new. ;)
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Originally posted by papa roached:
i dont know, im on #3 myself
ok, maybe some people might be cursed or have bad luck. but accidents happen, you can't perdict when it's coming.

what happened to the previous 2 cars.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
wyldside
Supporting Member

Post by wyldside »

Well, I guess I'm hunting for a new MX-3 now. The insurance company is only giving me $7000. I'm trying to find a cheap MX-3 in fairly good condition but higher kms. Then I can just do a ZE & tranny swap and a few other things. Then put the extra $$$ towards a house. (house is a priority right now)
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

papa roached

Post by papa roached »

Originally posted by MX-West Car Club:
Originally posted by papa roached:
i dont know, im on #3 myself
ok, maybe some people might be cursed or have bad luck. but accidents happen, you can't perdict when it's coming.

what happened to the previous 2 cars.
my red RS got it in hurricane Isabelle and the white GS i got to replace it got assended by a guy in a conversion van while i was sitting still in traffic with him doing around 60mph and this wasnt 2 months after i got it

<small>[ August 24, 2004, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: papa roached ]</small>
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
wyldside
Supporting Member

Post by wyldside »

Well, I just got a phone call from my insurance company. I guess they are putting 100% of the blame on me due to lack of substantial evidence regarding the other vehicle involved.
:mad:

<small>[ September 01, 2004, 07:30 AM: Message edited by: WyldSide ]</small>
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”