FS : CF inverted hood

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
D_Gagne

Re: FS : CF inverted hood

Post by D_Gagne »

ill prolly be sending the money order to you by monday if thats alrite lol and if so can u send me a pic just so i can look at it lol
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
Damien

Post by Damien »

No Problem, where can i send this pic to if you cant use your email though? Im not good at posting pics on the ubb unless its off a site and i cant seem to post the ones off cardomain or sounddomain. If you like i can upload them to my sounddomain page so you can see them there?
2004 Nissan Xterra - Daily Driver
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - Sold
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling
Searching for a new performance car to buy, cant decide.

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/omenmx3
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Look at Damien's cardomain page for a pic of the hood. Page 2
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

k ill be sending this money order as on monday and i did reasearch ans it seems as its 549 cnd so ill write it for 549 and ill pay the shipping when it gets here ok.....? deal
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
Damien

Post by Damien »

Denis Monday is fine, as soon as the money gets here ill take it to greyhound and send it on its way. Im going to send it insured (its like 2 or 3 dollars more) because its quite fragile, let me know if your ok with that.
Also id rather you just make the money order for $429 USD because lately im using US money more then i am Canadian. Any post office will do the exchange for you.
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling

D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

ok whats the address i have to send this money order to? and ill send it for that ammount in usd ok and yeah i hope u see it by hopfully wednesday but yeah e mail ur adress or w/e to phil_maballz@hotmail.com
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

or would it be quicker to send it to ur bank account? and if so just tell me which to do and yeah yeye im excited make sure the hood pins are in there so i have a project to do and dont have to order any seeing as im in a hic town **** takes forever to get here but yeah thanx man
Damien

Post by Damien »

Denis, hood pins are included.
I sent my mailing info to the address you provided., Send the money however you like but if your sending it through bank transfer you'll need my bank information and it costs like $30.00 or something, let me know if this is how you plan to send it. If you'd like pics of the hood or the hood pins email me at Omen_in_hell@hotmail.com

Thanks
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling

D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

ok good news im a lil late but money orders been sennt as of otday hope u see it soon :D thanx man
Damien

Post by Damien »

Awesome.
Box is ready to go with hood and hood pins soon as the Money Order arrives. Ill ship it out same day to the address you provided. It will ship Greyhound and it will have insurance.
Thanks again Denis.
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling

D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

no prob man and thanx for the pattience and help man i appriciate it alot nice doing biz with ya ur a good dude
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

damien any sign of it? hope so if not itll be thurr u got my werd bro thanx man peace
Damien

Post by Damien »

It hasnt showed up yet, but no worries im sure it will probably be here today or tomorrow if you sent it weds last week. Ill post here as soon as i get it.
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling

D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

yeah it showed up back here lol wrong adress hehehe my bad we will re send tommorow its just a personal cheque i guess and its written as 560$ if thats fine which u said was so youll see it in like 22-3 days for sure now and so so so sorry for the hold up i wrote down my adress for the cheque to be sent to which is dumb of me lol but ill be there k merry christ mas and a happy new year and good bisnuess
Damien

Post by Damien »

Again i really want you to send it as $429 USD. As a warning: If its a personal check i wont ship out the hood until the check clears. I also will be going away for 3-4 days right around new years (this is why i was hoping to ship it out to you this week). I thought id let you know this.
Also Please send $429 usd.

Merry Christmas to you and have a Happy New Year.
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”