West Coast Mazda MX-3 Meet 2002

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Jack_Frost

Re: West Coast Mazda MX-3 Meet 2002

Post by Jack_Frost »

I believe you need a passport to cross the border now. As far as docs about your car, i doubt they will be too worried about it, but yea, passport is required.
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

West Coast Mazda MX-3 Meet 2002 is 4 days away on this Sunday July 21st, 2002, 12pm - 4pm at Langara College, 100 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, Canada. MX-3 Car Competition with prizes.<P>*Alternative location if raining, the meet will be moved to Metrotown Mall 4800 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, level 2 underground parking by The Bay department store. <P>Everyone is welcome to join us for breakfast at 9:30 am at The Pantry 8585 160th Street, Surrey BC (corner of 160th St and Fraser Hwy). Location for dinner will be decided by the end of the meet, again everyone is welcome to join us. <P>Contact me at mxwestcarclub@shaw.ca if you have any questions or you need directions.<P>Thank you
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

The meet is alllllmmooossstt here! Hmmm I wonder who is driving the farthest.. I am coming alllll the way from cali.. anyone beat me?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
MX-West Car Club

Hey Jarid, <P>Yeah, Wyldside for Calgary so far is coming out the furthest. 8 hour drive from Calgary, Alberta to Kelowna, BC, a little lay-over tonight and another 5 hour drive tomorrow morning to my house.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MX-West Car Club:<BR><STRONG>Hey Jarid, <P>Yeah, Wyldside for Calgary so far is coming out the furthest. 8 hour drive from Calgary, Alberta to Kelowna, BC, a little lay-over tonight and another 5 hour drive tomorrow morning to my house.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR> I have a ten hour drive from cali to portland and then a seven hour drive from there to BC
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
MX-West Car Club

OK, you win hands down. Man, that's gonna be a long drive Jarid. Drive safely.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by wyldside »

Well that drive from Calgary took about 14hours but I sure was flying on the way back. It took me exactly 9 hours. I surprised I didn't a ticket.<BR>Well I had lots of fun and it was definetly worth it but I'm really feeling it at work today. Yawn.... Thanks again, Kev, for letting me crash at your place.<P>-James<BR> :D
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
MX-West Car Club

Well guys & gals,<P>This year's West Coast Mazda MX-3 Meet has come and gone again. Man, does time fly when your having fun meeting and talking to familiar & new owners. We couldn't have asked for a better weekend to have the meet, hot and sunny. We had 9 MX-3s at the Pantry for breakfast in the morning. Our offical count was 27 MX-3s and 28 owners. One of the owners did didn't pass air care, so he came in a minivan instead. :) Congrats to our Winners: Stock Class - Charles & Nicole McKaig, Stage 1 Mod - Shone Lau, Stage 2 Mod - Dan Sharpe and Cork Sport "MX-3 of the Year" - Jeremy Stachell (hope I spelled that right Jeremy). There were also random prize give aways. We also gained 6 brand new members at the meet, as well a rep from RevScene.net drove by and saw us. He took some pics of the meet and will be posting them on their sight and a link to our website soon.<P>I want to thank everyone who came out to the meet. Big shout of thanks to our sponsors: Cork Sport and North Shore Audio Video. To all the guys from out of town who drove in for the meet, what can I say but you guys are truely one of us now. A crazy MX-Westerner!!! :D :D :D<p>[ July 23, 2002: Message edited by: MX-West Car Club ]
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”