New pics of my MX-3 GSx.....

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
mattrastaman

Re: New pics of my MX-3 GSx.....

Post by mattrastaman »

Click click, some more hot pictures for my smuty mx3 collection. Good Job very impressive MX3, where can I get that carbon hood my MX3 demands it.
The supercharger kicked in... and im like... cya
95mx3

Post by 95mx3 »

WHERE can i get a wing like the one on your car?!?!! i love that wing soo much more just b/c it goes back farther along the hatch!! when i painted my car about 2mths ago i broke my spoiler by accident when i took it off and i dont want an aftermarket (not yet at least) but i would LOVE to get my hands on that one! get back to me about that thanks!! btw i loveee your car, very nice.
95 Mazda MX-3 DOHC 4cyl.. 17's, Cat Back w/ 4.5in Tip, Custom Int.(CF Bezel,White and Black, 7"AutoMeter Tach, 4 Neons Hit W/ Bass, $375 Kenwood Headunit), $1300 Custom System(Including 2.25Farad Cap. Custom Built Box w/ 2 cut outs for 6x9's, 2 12" Infinity's, 1200w Amp, 4 tweeters. It might not be as fast, but it sure as hell looks and sounds better than a Honda! CF Invert. hood! Primer&Fittin Drift Front and Sides w/ K-Max Rear.
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

That is the canadian spoiler isn't it? The Precidia one?
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

Originally posted by Bubbaflaat:
That is the canadian spoiler isn't it? The Precidia one?
No, this is the spoiler that came on canadian GS V6 models from 1994-1996 which was the end of production.
Ruubstr94Ls

Post by Ruubstr94Ls »

Cool.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”