updated images of my car *56k grab a cookie*

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
papa roached

Re: updated images of my car *56k grab a cookie*

Post by papa roached »

Originally posted by marshmallow15:
i would have to talk to the mods especially jeff about that. i know there are certain rules pertaining that subject. if i decide to and i get the permission, i will definitely let you guys know though.
do look into it, that CF fuel door is damn sexy
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Originally posted by marshmallow15:

and what i meant was the entire roof assembly, not a headliner or anything.
So you are going to CUT the roof off the car? I really dont think this is a good idea for five pounds. The structural integrity of the car will be compromised immensley. Maybe remove the hatch struts and brackets to save that 5 pounds.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

actually it wasn't cut off. its held together with 3 bolts, and hte rest of the roof is stamped/welded to the frame. an air chisel took care of that, and the whole thing was pretty heavy. didn't weigh exactly but it felt around 10-12 lbs. most of the structure seemed to be in the area that runs along the top of the door though. oh well if i dont get that rollcage when my car starts running, i'll probably just weld the roof back on.

oh did i mention, someone broke my hatchback window? sucks. should i replace that with lexan/plexiglass? anyone done this yet? i've done it for the side window, but not the rear.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Man marsh....youve got bigger nutz than I. You could NEVER sell it because it will never be safe for daily driving again. But hey I dont think you ripped out all the interior and have done all these mods to be a daily driver.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

Originally posted by cjthor:
You could NEVER sell it because it will never be safe for daily driving again.
heh yep you got that right :welder:
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

I WANT ONE OF THEM GAS DOORS!
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

if someone wants the fuel door they can have it. its just sitting in my garage cause i decided to leave it off. you're gonna have to trim it a bit before attatching it to your fuel door hinge, but it'll fit as a skin no problem.
- team slideways
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

YGPM marsh

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”