a small gallery of my car

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: a small gallery of my car

Post by Custommx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by polak_gino:
hahhah nice girls man, i really love ur car<hr></blockquote><p>Whats funny, is that There is a pic with the same girls on a Champane MX-3 with rally lights that I saw a few years ago.
bigluke

Post by bigluke »

what rims are those, and how much ?
Dont let anyone tell u u cant run subs off of your head unit,(temporarily that is) all u need is a big box :) <p>-Luke
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

TSW xenon $3500 CDN with rubber
You can just call me the originator
bigluke

Post by bigluke »

3,500?! even tho thats canadian thats still somewere in the 2g's area , crap lol. Cant affor that :( lol.
Dont let anyone tell u u cant run subs off of your head unit,(temporarily that is) all u need is a big box :) <p>-Luke
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

roadtrip to calgary to steal bobbys rims. ;) same way someone stole his turnsignal, lol, how lame.
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by quinn_seipp:
roadtrip to calgary to steal bobbys rims. ;) same way someone stole his turnsignal, lol, how lame.<hr></blockquote><p>I have already planed a road trip to Estevan to steal your vett so hurry up on the resto.<p>BTW have fun trying to find me in Calgary since I'm from EDMONTON........LOL
You can just call me the originator
bigluke

Post by bigluke »

got a question for ya. im not sure if thats a gtr wing u got on there but, i was wondering if the bottom part of it firts perfecly over the hatch. Image<p>Do i have to get one withough the bottom wing (the one that connects the two sides) or dose it just fit nicely over the hatch?
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

Not just any gtr spoiler will fit on without customization. O and BTW why would anyone want to travel to Estevan? Its probably the most hickass boring place ever, lol. and edmonton are so close together they are considered the same place. ;)
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
bigluke

Post by bigluke »

which ones will? i dont want to spend 300 bucks and then have to spend more money to get it to fit. Thats y i want to know which ones fit.
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

oh my god....I love the reupholstered seats! LOOKS SO AWESOME. Very nice car man!! Keep it up!
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”