wHaT dA hElL !!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
boostedmx

Re: wHaT dA hElL !!

Post by boostedmx »

somebody got beat by a honda insight this week :D
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

hey guys i dont really like hondas but i have one 88 civic 4 door, and i guess people here didnt like when i put in my profile civic hatch soon, cause i am retiring it and getting something better looking and bit faster, than my 88 sedan, too old for me but only thing is its engine has over 153k miles and still runs like new, doesnt burn oil or anything, everything else is bad though, but i never gonna get honda as my show car or treat it as i treat my baby mx but id sure use it to make profit on it for my project car or just make extra money like my friend did on his civic, cause i got some cheap parts for it already and i can make hundreds on it by putting them on and looking better, only thing i like about hondas is their prelude, some civic and teg' body style kinda like some dsm cars, which i do love as much as my mx and they have torque more than hondas same as mx
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

Honda's days as sport compact king are numbered. They killed the Prelude, the new civics are slow, have crappy suspension, and are difficult to upgrade. Even the Si isn't that great it finished last in Sport Compact Car's shootout, getting beat by even Hyudai! Hondas have been popular for the last 5 years because Honda pioneered the idea of sport compacts but now companies like Subaru and Mazda are poised to take the lead. Hondas, just like most other imports, are good cars and have insasne potential if tuned and upgraded properly. Its marketing, more than actual performance that has made Hondas popular for so long. You have to judge each car based on its individual merits, or lack therof. Generalizing any brand of car as crappy or worthless (with the exception of maybe Yugo and Daewoo) is just ignorant.
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by azmtbkr81:<BR><STRONG> Generalizing any brand of car as crappy or worthless (with the exception of maybe Yugo and Daewoo) is just ignorant.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>True, except for one thing. Hondas suck<BR> :)
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by curtklze:<BR><STRONG><P><BR>True, except for one thing. Hondas suck<BR> :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>did a honda run over your dog when you were little? :( :p
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by curtklze:<BR><STRONG>True, except for one thing. Hondas suck :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>does my friends crx with a turbo'd b20 suck?<BR><A HREF="http://www.stage6motorsports.com/images ... CN0040.JPG" TARGET=_blank>b20 turbo</A>
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cre8v mx3:<BR><STRONG><P>does my friends crx with a turbo'd b20 suck?<BR><A HREF="http://www.stage6motorsports.com/images ... CN0040.JPG" TARGET=_blank>b20 turbo</A></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>yes<BR> :p
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
XavIaN

Post by XavIaN »

hahaha i dont think that honda kid could drive.. look close the damn thing looks broken off maybe he wanted it that way ... lol or hit the a speed bump in his custom bumper speeder potwhole hitter.... who knows
XavIaN

Post by XavIaN »

dude what if the jeep had liek mad gifts on it . dude im putting garlin and xmas lights on my car maybe it will attract something .. like mount rudolph to my roof and but a or mod my car to look like a deer with a nose and tail and antlers... ?
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by curtklze:<BR><STRONG>no.... hondas do suck.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i don't think so if i hadn't found my Car when i did i would of gotten a 92 Honda HB and i somewhat kinda regret not getting it... cuz it was in perfect condition ran excelent and wasn't driven by Hoser wanna be Street Racer where as my car has somewhat been one headache after another and plus some of my friends drive Honda's so u won't be hearing not hatin from me ..... unless it's a punk kid in a Sunfire or Cavalier thinking there so cool with there Park Bench sized wings and Wal Mart Brand Exhaust tip...... thinking they can take out my car..... which they won't :D otherwise i got no prolem with anycar :D
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
Shades

Post by Shades »

I think this post is more about the body kit than the car it was on... what if I took that bumper and shoved it on the front of my car?<P>Yeah I know "what the hell was I thinking?"... well, what I was thinking was that the dude or dudette probably hit a speed bump and cracked the lower portion of the bumper... so he cut it off cause it was crack beyond belief... so that's what he's left with because the threw or sold his stock bumper.<P>Another thing, "RICE" is so over used... just because one or some or most asians drive a Honda and pimp it out to the "BLAH" makes it "RICE"... so what I'm asian!<P>They choose Honda cause they are cheap, people like cheap, and they are inexpensive to run, people like inexpensive. Also if you want the most options for upgrade, there you go... go with your Honda.<P>I myself didn't choose a Honda because I want to be different from the rest of the crowd... I didn't buy my car because it had more horsies, I didn't know it had more low end horsies. I bought it cause it would help me be more original/different.<P>So I don't know really what I'm saying, cause usually don't make sense and just like to hit the keys on my board... but really you make not like 'em Hondas due to the fact that you want to be different... or you want more horsies... or whatever...<P>I have to agree with Jeff... I like the jeep in the background... my opinion on that is the jeep just got jacked of it groseries and the thief just left his Xmas garland there as his mark... he's the "Xmas Garland Grosery Thief"...<P>What the car with the bumper should do is mount some Xmas garland under his front bumper... that would be some "Wild Rice" idea... oh see that word is being over used again...<P>But that's my 0.022222222 cents on this post... so let people have their opinion on whatever... don't hate their car, just make yours better!
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Ok, I understand. Taking one more look at the picture I realized the HANDICAP sign hanging from his/her rear view. It's all coming together now.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cre8v mx3:<BR><STRONG><P>does my friends crx with a turbo'd b20 suck?<BR><A HREF="http://www.stage6motorsports.com/images ... CN0040.JPG" TARGET=_blank>b20 turbo</A></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>yes........yes it does.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
shorty

Post by shorty »

i personally would love to sell my mx-3 if I could get the money that i wish i could for it and get a honda del sol because those cars are the Sh*t. And whoever said that hondas are not easy to build to get horsepower out of if so wrong. Almost every part for a honda engine is cheaper than that for the mx-3 or any car at that.
I have a honda buildup in a magazine . total price engine already in the car (94 sol) $5000 and that was a supercharged dohc vtec motor pushing 400 HP
well project BP is just starting

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”