This one is a must see....Thx Mike E.

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Sean Mandell

Re: This one is a must see....Thx Mike E.

Post by Sean Mandell »

hmmmmmmmmmm I wonder if it is all show no go or all go and show. ;)
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
Ryencool

Post by Ryencool »

I see gauges on the drivers side pillar, however now days that can be show too..who needs to no there oil temp? on a n/a car? hehe
92 red rs
performance exhaust
zx2 struts and Eibach springs
turboed + stand alone when the cash is there
mx3chom

Post by mx3chom »

god that car is cool. dont really like the front or the hood though.<P>later,<BR>dominic
RIP 95 rs
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

am i the only one who noticed the mirrors? i want some like that, those are pretty cool.
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG> Image <P>Check this bad boy out. I think those are S2000 lights, but they may be celica lights.<P>Special thanks To Mike Evans for sending me this.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Wow, I really don't know what to say about this car. It looks good....but it doesn't. The hood scoop and fender vents are terrible (IMO) but I do like the hood vents. I'm still debating on the headlights. Not really liking them tho. Gotta give him props tho. Really a clean car.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”