Picture of my car ( Killermx3)

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Josh Fxcking Blair

Re: Picture of my car ( Killermx3)

Post by Josh Fxcking Blair »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KillerMX3:<BR><STRONG>rice boy idiot!<BR></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I'm a rice boy? My car is stock, and you drive that f---ing abomination and call me a rice boy? I think all of those bright colors on your car has messed with your mind. I bet that unfuntional hoodscoop does a whole lot for your car.
My anti-drug is <I>bourbon</I>.
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

whatever?this is getting boring!<P>Killermx3<p>[ May 12, 2002: Message edited by: KillerMX3 ]
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

thats a f!@#kn hot a-- car. damn i wish i had the patience to finish an interior like that. much respect
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE

Post by Guest »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Josh Fxcking Blair:<BR><STRONG><BR>I'm a rice boy? My car is stock, and you drive that f---ing abomination and call me a rice boy? I think all of those bright colors on your car has messed with your mind. I bet that unfuntional hoodscoop does a whole lot for your car.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Dude give it up!!!!!!! cause u know u could never afford anything close to that! different people have different opinions and ideas! jsut cause u like your stock mx-3 that will never get u laid is fine with us but leave it at that and stop bashing the nicest mx-3 there is! u might like the clean no stickers look, hey i do to! but how many shows are u gonna win with that? thats right none!!! so fXck off and get off this board!
mattster

Post by mattster »

Your car is amazing! I love it... I am printing off the pics as I type so I can hang them up somewhere. Don't listen to "Josh Fxcking Blair" he wouldn't know a nice car if one ran him over... oh well there is always one [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]. Someone asked in an earlier post if you would reveal some of the price figures?? are you cool with that?
92 Mazda MX-3 GS: blaze red, bone stock, and daily driver
86 RX-7 GXL: '94 LT1 V8, 6 speed tranny, scary fast. SOLD
93 Mazda RX7 R1 LS1/6speed... 75% complete

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mattsterrx7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
^link to my V8 swap page
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Thanks Mike.. Anyways seems as though I have one hater out of them all..thats ok..cant please everyone..so you are going ot have to come down soon before the meet cause I am probably going to skip a show for this MX-3 meet so let me know so You and anyone else who wants to come over and check out my new home. Well everybody else has been asking for Figures on the what the car is worth and I really dont know exact price but the car is worth over $50000 easy but this is a close guess with all the mods done over the past three years or so..I have had the car since new and it has under 30000km on it and has bearly seen rain and never seen snow..keep in mind that the car was built for show and has a fair bit of go but for now it is just a toy for the nice days and summer only.<P>Thanks <BR>Killermx3
powerman_5000

Post by powerman_5000 »

I got to agree with that one guy, it does has a McDonald's theme. Who wants to think of McDonald's while driving a phat a-- car. Should go with a red and white, blue and yellow or blue and white theme, then it would look really bad a--. Your car is tight and I really like the interior job, espically the dash and I also like the way you have your subs and amp set-up looks spiffy and stuff. So how much does a interior job like that cost. One more thing, do you have any pics of your engine bay?
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

My engine bay is all chrome and I have a lot of mods..I will post pictures soon..<P><BR>Killermx3
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

Hey Killer I like the colour scheme! Some people just don't understand that it's extreme cars like yours that turn heads!<BR>But DUDE $50000! man hook me up with a job so I can make my MX look half as good as yours!lol :D
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Thanks mazdaspeed steve..you gona be at the mx-3 meet june 8th..you can check to car out totally that day and trust me the pictures do not justice to the car..inperson is much better..<P>Killermx3

Post by Guest »

Mark u won;t be seeing my car till the doors and s--- are done! hey i need my back seats done i got the cloth just need it done, do u think that guy can hook me up for cheap? I am super hurting for cash cause i want the motor in before the meet :) i should be back in the falls sometime next week like wednesday, i will stop in the shop as i drive by! and we can talk! oh did u get my e-mail about your old subs? its to bad i wanted them bad! well one but i had a buyer for the second!......... anyways say Hi to the lake st crew next time u are out ! i heard u've had the car out there alot!
cotek21

Post by cotek21 »

Wicked car dude - saw the pasmag pics of your car - totally different dude. Hope to see ya @ the annual meet.
Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while - you could miss it.
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

You're right killerMX-3 I drooled over your car at Import Fest. I was so happy, as soon as I got there I went down to the field and your car was the first one I saw. I did about 10 circles around your car before my friends snapped and said that they wanted to see other cars too. They both dont appreciate the MX-3 but agreed that yours is sick!!!! Congrats on a very tasteful ride. I can't wait until the June 8th meet, when I can get a closer look at your car. :)
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Thanks Mazdagirl..I am looking forward to the meet so everyone can get a better look..the pictures really do not justice to the car and I cant wait to see all the other cars aswell..<P><BR>Killermx3
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

That is sick,,,, I noticed no clears on the front is there a reason for that and where did you get your floor mats...<P>Sick Just Sick....
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”