Whiteline rear swaybar group buy!

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
nope-mx3

Re: Whiteline rear swaybar group buy!

Post by nope-mx3 »

The box my swaybar came in was pretty big.<p>about 120cm x 40cm x 15cm or something like that.<p>extremely huge compared to the contents :) <p>nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

Well you could send multiple bars to one person like me and then i could give them out to people that are around me that are in on the group buy.. Saves some shipping cause i know of atleast one guy (Strac) that is close enough to me that we could just meet up and that would save alot on shippin. And i think he knows other Quebecers that want a bar too.
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
philcosta

Post by philcosta »

i would be up for it

nice idea T-Rose there is also Babyblue that would be interrested and probably some MX-3 from Mtl anD quebec( well the MX-3 quebec club
)
JasonH

Post by JasonH »

I definitely want one. Who will be organizing this for the U.S. people?
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

Originally posted by MX-3.com:
Why don't you try asking SRD Performance if they can make this product? Support a loyal MX-3 owner and community supporter?
That would be the best Idea but you would be better to ask then any of us. :D
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

id be interested. keep me updated :welder:
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
msbmx3

Post by msbmx3 »

i"m def in
mightym0use5

Post by mightym0use5 »

I am in if price right.
curve

Post by curve »

I want 2 if the price is right for both my cars
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

1/4 mile times 13.46 at 103
Golliwog

Post by Golliwog »

Interested if the funds are available when this goes down. Hook me an email, golliwog@mithrilweb.com
-Golli

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”