Carlisle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
THStrumpet

Re: Carlisle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by THStrumpet »

I am planning on coming too!
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

I live my life a quarter mile at a time, nothing else matters, for those 22 seconds or more, I'm free.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

You never leave your car at the campgrounds, Your asking it to be broken into. I wouldnt recommend it.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Well.... I am comin but the MX has to stay home. You guys have nooooo idea how much it is to truck a car that far...and back.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
mx3boy

Post by mx3boy »

I'll be there as well i live like 30 minutes from there. Last year's meet was nice. :)
95 Black RS
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

Oscar so far the last that i talk to Tom he was still going and Steve usally shows up but he dosnt have an mx3 anymore. The show is in a big fairground much like Darknights you drive your car there in the morning and leave with it at the end of the day and return the next morning. And at the campground that i stayed 10-15 min away there was no problem with brake in's but then there wasnt many car guys there(dont think they can handle tents :D ) and the one that were there were nice people even asked me to join there keg party. But you never know there are always bad people out there and your going to be with you car 90% of the time anyways.
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Steve did show up last year w/. his RSX supposedly, but he never came around the MXers.
Tom said he was going to be there when he spoke with me.
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

You must of missed him Barry he was at Jeffs car and spent some time by mine. He didnt stay to long, was there for just the one day.
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Mike and I were looking for him, thats probably when he stopped by, must have been sunday
Shady469
Supporting Member

Post by Shady469 »

I went last year and am going again this year with my car club. saw jeff abrams car...
i should have the motor in, but i wont be in the show. it was on the right just before you get to the bridge. alot of ppl with focus's were there last year. it was the Hampton Inn<p>[ January 09, 2003: Message edited by: Shady469 ]</p>
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

We usually all get the same hotel, that way we can all park and goto the show together. We also usualy hang out and go eat as a group as well.
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

for anyone who's wondering, it's may 2-4. http://www.carsatcarlisle.com it's 4 months away, and i'm already getting excited. i went last year, but only saw a few mx's, i was pretty disappointed. i guess i missed the group.
Zoso124
Forum Moderator
antispam: No

Post by Zoso124 »

Well I guess you did miss the group because there were alot of mx3's. This year will be the 5th one in a row that I've been too. Hopefully Lisa, Vaughn, and Sean will get to make it this year. I will do hotel rooms again as a group if everyone wants, but I can tell you with 100% certainty we won't be staying at the Ramada Limited :mad: So if anyone has any ideas of a small hotel where all of us "ROWDY" (TOM!) mx3ers can stay let me know. I heard Barry Clark was there last year, was this a rumor or what? ROFL
Mike Evans
Gone:
92 GS Tropical Emerald MTX 2.5L
93 GS Raspberry Metallic SE MTX 1.8L
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

To be honest, Im more worried about paint chips from the drive down!!<p>Its getting re-painted Id say sometime in March. I would hate for a nasty PING off the hood. lol<p>Jarid, why cant you drive your car? Turbo installation? <p>Dave, are we camping this year or Hotel? Thats if I dont bail out :D How long a drive is it from T.O<p>I think Andrew Pakula will also come with us and MOMO (Moses) <p>Sounds like fun, Im really looking forward to going.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Paragon:
for anyone who's wondering, it's may 2-4. http://www.carsatcarlisle.com it's 4 months away, and i'm already getting excited. i went last year, but only saw a few mx's, i was pretty disappointed. i guess i missed the group.<hr></blockquote><p>There were 19 MXers there, but not all had their cars there or at the show. <p>...Mike, I didnt see you there, where u there?
:D :D :D
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

i wanna spin @ carlise......anyone here know the local promoters that are gonna be working the show...........
emal me please
monty73741@aol.com
jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com

Return to “MX-3 Meets”