Toronto MX-3 Club

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
MazdaGirl

Re: Toronto MX-3 Club

Post by MazdaGirl »

Come in whatever you can DVH, the more the merrier. I am looking forward to this sunday, 7:00pm'ish?<P>DVH~"you've got mail"

Post by Guest »

I LIVE AT STEELES AND MARTIN GROVE AND WOULD BE VERY VERY VERY VERY INTERESTED IN AN MX3 CLUB,I'LL DO WHAT I HAVE TOO'SO LET'S HAVE A CLUB SO WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER OUT :D

Post by Guest »

I DON'T HAVE ANY WEB PAGE MAKING EXPERIENCE,BUT I'D BE WILLING TO HELP WITH ANYTHING ELSE. WE NEED A CLUB :D

Post by Guest »

i vote for mazdagirl to be our T.O PRESIDENT
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Are you guys all meeting up this Sunday cause I may take a trip up there if there are going to be a bunch of mx-3's up there. Let me know cause the falls is getting kinda boring.<P><BR>Killermx3
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

Thank you for your flattering support, with your idea to have me as President. I would absolutely love to take a challenge like that. Let me know if anyone has feedback about that idea.<P>Unfortunately though, I am unsure if I will be able to make it this Sunday. My father passed away last nite, after a 9 month battle with cancer. I am pretty sure I will be needed at home, but I will try my best to be there, as it would definitely brighten my day.

Post by Guest »

I'VE ONLY BEEN TO THE ANNUAL MX3 MEET IN MISSISSAUGA SO I'D LOVE TO MEET ANY TIME ANY WHERE :D

Post by Guest »

I'M SORRY ABOUT YOUR FATHER,I'M HOPE HE HAD A HAPPY LIFE.
DVH

Post by DVH »

well , i got good news today...MY CAR IS GOIN BE FIXED!!!!!!!! :o <BR>It s not that bad lookin, but just not the same look as the FX, well thats obviously, well u all know what i mean lol<BR>So my car will probably take 2 weeks, so i can't wait!<BR>later guys and gals! :cool:
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

That's good news.<P>At least with the Gforce bumper you might stand out a little more since not too many people have the bumper yet.
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

I'll be there Sunday! And hopefully my buddy "Smokin Mx-3". [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] <BR>7pm?
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Oh My god..I am sorry to Hear about your father..If there is anything I can do just ask and I will do my best..I will come to the meet if a lot of people are going to come cause I am coming from a little distance and dont drive the car long distance much so it would be good.<P>Killermx3
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

I just wanted to let everyone know that I WILL be there on Sunday. I will need it to brighten my day. Thank you all for your sympathy, I appreciate it. <P>Let me just confirm this, Sunday 6/7pm'ish, at the Tim Hortons at Weston and Hwy#407. Sound good?<P>KillerMX3, it would be nice to see you there, I really want to check out your car.

Post by Guest »

I'LL BE THERE TO SEE IF ANYONE SHOWS
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

hey guys!<P>Ok i want to show up , but im a sauga boy and have no idea where this place is. is it 401 and weston? where mcdonalds is oram i thinking of another place? can someone possibly give me the proper direction coming from mississauga. hopefully ill see u guys there if i get the right instructions
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed

Return to “MX-3 Meets”