MX-3 Meet CALGARY, ALBERTA

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
klp834

Re: MX-3 Meet CALGARY, ALBERTA

Post by klp834 »

Hey all,<P>I should be in Calagary on the 3rd, as I start a new job on the 6th. I'm not really familiar at all with Calgary though. Where exactly is the mall? :p
mr.hunt

Post by mr.hunt »

Chinook mall is hard to miss. It is located on the corner of Glenmore trail and Macloed Trail in the SW. The area he is talking about is on the south west side of the mall the theater is easy to see cause there are these huge pillars that look like big freakin tulips and the under ground parking lot is right beside the entrance to the theater. If you need my phone nuber is 875-9017 you can call that night if you are lost. Hope to see ya there<P>Mike :D
mr.hunt

Post by mr.hunt »

I am glad we pump the meeting to next week but I sure as hell hope that this is freakin gone by then. I mean that we are almost in May and it is cold and f***ing snowing again we need the sun to make this great so we can sit on a deck and drink some beer and love are cars and talk sh** and crap. So I am just hoping that the weather improves that is all. Still looking forward to this though. Peace <P>Mike :D :D
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

I second that motion!!!! - especially the drinkin' part!
pcperez83

Post by pcperez83 »

Amen brotha! yeah for sure it would be nice to chill on the patio, and just relax.... weather permitting.
rece

Post by rece »

so we are meeting on the 3rd at chinook?<BR>just post here if so<BR>thanks
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
mr.hunt

Post by mr.hunt »

that is correct that is correct the third at the chinook under ground parking by the theater. Peace<P>Mike
pcperez83

Post by pcperez83 »

Well after the f---in sweet weather we're getting now, i'm not sure this meet is gonna be a go, but if it clears for tomorrow then we will for sure. Keep me posted.
mr.hunt

Post by mr.hunt »

K so lets all move to freakin Mexico so we can have this meet. I am up for a reschedule I don't know how u all feel but f--- this s--- that crap out there is hell.<P><BR> hope that we can get a date together. as much as I want to be there My next date is Jun 1 I am outa town for the next three weeks but don't let me stop ya you guys want a sooner date have at her but let me know. Peace<P>Mike :D
pcperez83

Post by pcperez83 »

Idon't think mother nature wants this meet to happen, but wether she likes it it's gonna happen, we just gotta wait till the weather clears up, well we're gonna have to reschedule then. Every pot to see what day is best for everybody
rece

Post by rece »

lets do this meet sometime soon, shitty weater or not, because if we meet i9n the underground parking than we dont have to face the weather, we should try to do this on FRIDAY MAY 10 @ 9:00 <P>drop a line either on the forum or my e mail<BR>rece444@hotmail.com juts say if its a go or if you think we should go on a later date<BR>thanks
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
pcperez83

Post by pcperez83 »

I dunno i rather have a nice meet with nie weather so we can go cruzin and enjoy the meet, if anyone else agrees or disagrees please feel free to post
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

I agree with you Pedro.. guy's.. I 'd like to meed too.. but why show up with a dirty, cold car?.. I mean if you just want to talk about cars... come to this forum LOL.. I wanna SEE the cars too! Peace!
mr.hunt

Post by mr.hunt »

yes to the above or last two post nice weather is good for cars good for beer and good to look at ladies in not nes in that order lol....but yes lets wait till it is good like I said I am not back till the 1st of june so hope so then. peace <BR>Mike
pcperez83

Post by pcperez83 »

sounds good to me, keep on posting if you have any other ideas. Thanks guys

Return to “MX-3 Meets”