San Antonio, Texas anyone?

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
frogchick

Re: San Antonio, Texas anyone?

Post by frogchick »

Applebee's is a hell of a lot better than Taco Bell. Sounds good to me. How about the rest of you? I called the motorplex again and they have set a time for the gates to open. It is 2pm. So we can meet before the gates open and have lunch, maybe noonish.
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Hey MXCESS, are you refering to the one located at: 601 N. Hwy. 77 Waxahachie, TX 75165 (972) 937-9422<P>I looked on their website and it seems that this one is on hwy 77 (not too far from 287. Or are they making a new one that is actually ON 287? Please let me know. Also, as for the cell phone numbers in case someone gets lost, mine is 817.683.6074.
xeffex

Post by xeffex »

Hey mitches... wanna just meet me in OKC? If you take I-35 you will have to pass through anyhow... just let me know. I would be cool buying a sticker... that was a good idea. What time do you wanna meet? (wherever we decide to meet) My buddy is gonna be drivin' on this trip (i'm teachin' him to drive a stick!) So there will be at least two of us, maybe more. We'll see. The Applebee's sounds perfect. Just hook me up with an address and a time!! My cell is 405.824.4004 if anyone needs to get a hold of me... I guess thats it... just keep me posted.<P>Jordan
Jordan<BR>1994 White RS

Post by Guest »

<p>[This message has been edited by SmaMitches (edited August 30, 2001).]
xeffex

Post by xeffex »

Mitches, yeah man, that all sounds good... the meeting place and stickers. About what time should we meet at the Carmike 5? <P><BR>So around how many people do we have going as of right now? I'm pretty sure I have two friends coming with me for sure.<P>
Jordan<BR>1994 White RS
mxcess

Post by mxcess »

DOH!!!!! My bad! I realized that it is a Chili's Bar and Grill that they just built off of 287. I hope that is still ok? The address is 998 W. US Hwy 287 Bypass, Wx. Tx. Phone # is 972-937-4005. Sorry for the f**k-up... It was late and my brain went into sleep mode already. Image Image Image I also remembered that Waxahachie is on I35 East since some of ya'll are coming from the north. Just making sure nobody gets pissed at me for giving jacked up info. Later guys(and girls), Robert
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

i'm definately going to drag wars. i'm gonna stay with a buddy in E.Plano fridday night then meet up with everyone sat. i just need a confirmed time, place to meet and i'll get directions.
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
frogchick

Post by frogchick »

How about 12pm (CST) before the meet. Or is that too early? As stated earlier the gates open at 2pm. We have the place and date now we just need a time. 20 days and counting....

Post by Guest »

-=deathtrap-mx3=-

i made a flyer so that everyone can put these under windshield wipers if you ever see a parked mx3.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.stormpages.com/rabiddesigns/meet.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.stormpages.com/rabiddesigns/meet.html</A> <P>just print out these 'lil buddies and cut!<P>------------------<BR>93 MX-3
02 Protege DX Retired
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

I am so psyched about this meet! I cant wait for the 18th to get here. I have a fairly nice 35mm camera with a tripod and some good lenses. I will take lots of pictures and will get them developed shortly after the meet. I will scan them off and post them somewhere (probably on my site) as soon as they are developed that way everyone can see them. Perhaps next time (or this time), we can put our cars in the pit area (where the show is) so everyone can see them. I know that RX-7.com did that last year. It would be pretty cool to have RX-7.com and MX-3.com all together. Anyway, I am looking forward to meeting everyone and checking out their cars. Perhaps if someone has a video camera, they can bring it to document this event. I would like a copy of this tape (if someone makes one) and would be willing to toss in a few dollars for a VHS tape if someone could make some copies. Would anyone be willling to make a tape of this event and also make copies? I will have the photograpy covered. Please feel free to bring your camera too, but I am confident that my photos will turn out excellent.

Post by Guest »

Post by Guest »

-=deathtrap-mx3=-

SmaMitches, i need to talk to you at the meet about fixing my shifting. i've always wished that 1st-2nd was quicker. now i can't wait even more until the 18th.
02 Protege DX Retired
mx-3 dude

Post by mx-3 dude »

hey.....it looks like this meeting thingy might really take p[lace!!! im tommy, and i live in grand prairie (right between dallas and Ft. worth. im down fot it. i got a 92 mx-3, and i wana see some stuff that yall have done to yours, to compare. ill go for sure. and i can provide people a place to stay, for u tight wads out there that dont wana blow cash on somewhere to sleep :*)><BR>ne way..it looks like i got into this discussion pretty late..but ill go for sure if other pep are going.<P>------------------<BR>mx-3 dude
mx-3 dude

Return to “MX-3 Meets”