topmix lip spoiler possible GB

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
marshmallow15

Re: topmix lip spoiler possible GB

Post by marshmallow15 »

no i have asked topmix about that and the only things they told me they wuold charge me is the price for the 10 lip spoilers and the shipping costs. thats it. no taxes on the lips.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by marshmallow15:
no i have asked topmix about that and the only things they told me they wuold charge me is the price for the 10 lip spoilers and the shipping costs. thats it. no taxes on the lips.<hr></blockquote><p>what happenes when customs gets it, they make you pay a fee and then taxes on top of that
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

topmix informed me of no taxes when shipped to my door. do you mean customs from shipping from the states to canada?
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
DaveRous

Post by DaveRous »

I am crazy interested in this! I talked to them before about there front end and there rear spoiler but they ever got back to me beacuse of the shipping thing. If I remember correctly there kits were SUPER cheap, cause the currency difference was crazy. So like a new front bumper was like 100 bucks and the rear wing was like 90. Let me know what is going on and if my prices are off :shrug:
My first import ran on rice, this one runs on style.
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

send me an email in which products you are interested in.
- team slideways
jpwmx3

Post by jpwmx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Marlon:
<p>what happenes when customs gets it, they make you pay a fee and then taxes on top of that<hr></blockquote><p>YES...YES... i'ts not cheap buying over the boarder.
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Marlon:
what happenes when customs gets it, they make you pay a fee and then taxes on top of that<hr></blockquote><p>if you are a canadian resident interested in the group buy, then you will have to pay taxes, but if you are a US resident you will not have to.<p>so are you done asking all of the questions someone asked you to do?
- team slideways
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by marshmallow15:
<p>if you are a canadian resident interested in the group buy, then you will have to pay taxes, but if you are a US resident you will not have to.<p>so are you done asking all of the questions someone asked you to do?<hr></blockquote><p>no thats what i wanted to know :roll: , cause my friend might want one
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

ic well sorry for assuming, steve zyriatuk is emailing every interested buyer telling him my gb is a ripoff.. thought you were working for him or something.<p>well anyways just let me know. topmix has informed me there are going to be no tax charges from china to the US.. maybe from US to canada though but im not sure.
- team slideways

Return to “Appearance”