Check out my new paint job

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Rushton

Re: Check out my new paint job

Post by Rushton »

I work at Stern bros autobody, so we painted it there, and did the rest of the work in my boss's garage, I have'nt been driving it much since it's been finished, I'm gonna be selling it as soon as I get it lookin perfect, I'm so used to driving a truck that I don't really like driving a low little car. which car is yours? what mods do you have? know anyone that might wanna buy it?

Post by Guest »

i have the little purple special edition one around town, i think there might be 2 purple ones, im not sure, havent really done much to it cuz i am going to college and i am broke as it is, made my own intake, put on a magnaflow exhaust, painted the calipers, thats about it, the rest of my money goes into car repairs cuz every stupid thing decides to go wrong at once. and i dont know anyone who wants to buy it, just throw it in the autotrader, things usually sell pretty quick in there.
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

uh oh, jordon is gonna open his mouth again<p>
first off bro, nice job, i drive a silver mx-3 and i love silver and from what i have seen, you have me wanting to change my silver to the viper silver, the flames not my choice but i will admit they look good and if you like them THEN THATS ALL THAT MATTERS!! dont listen to the people who talk **** about how much money you spent, people just dont know, they go my dollar amount not on quality, not to ripe on anyone but they see something like a bodykit for just say 700$ and they are on it like a fat kid on cake, but what they DONT realize is the amount of money they have to spend for it to fit their car perfectly and the time and more money to take out the air bubbles,or if you go and pay 700$ just for the front bumper, your paying for looks, QUALITY AND THE PERFECT FIT!! i dont give a **** where you go, you pay 3500$ for a you will still see defects at some place in the paint, the people who paint your car will fill your head with a lot of ****. you go pay 4000$ on a paint job and i have a buddy who paints cars and with that 4000$ he could point out EVERY defect the car has in the paint job at night, the only way you are getting the best quality is by paying for it, or being the person who is doing it because you then know everything about it, like i said earlier, at paint shops and i know thisbecause of my friend, painters will tell you that your paint job is amazing, perfect what ever, they are just filling your head with **** because they are sitting there looking at the problems and laughing because you are believing them.<p> thanks to anyone who has just read my novel there, but people need to understand that for the best you have to pay for the most, <p>
peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by airjordon_09:
uh oh, jordon is gonna open his mouth again<p>
first off bro, nice job, i drive a silver mx-3 and i love silver and from what i have seen, you have me wanting to change my silver to the viper silver, the flames not my choice but i will admit they look good and if you like them THEN THATS ALL THAT MATTERS!! dont listen to the people who talk **** about how much money you spent, people just dont know, they go my dollar amount not on quality, not to ripe on anyone but they see something like a bodykit for just say 700$ and they are on it like a fat kid on cake, but what they DONT realize is the amount of money they have to spend for it to fit their car perfectly and the time and more money to take out the air bubbles,or if you go and pay 700$ just for the front bumper, your paying for looks, QUALITY AND THE PERFECT FIT!! i dont give a **** where you go, you pay 3500$ for a you will still see defects at some place in the paint, the people who paint your car will fill your head with a lot of ****. you go pay 4000$ on a paint job and i have a buddy who paints cars and with that 4000$ he could point out EVERY defect the car has in the paint job at night, the only way you are getting the best quality is by paying for it, or being the person who is doing it because you then know everything about it, like i said earlier, at paint shops and i know thisbecause of my friend, painters will tell you that your paint job is amazing, perfect what ever, they are just filling your head with **** because they are sitting there looking at the problems and laughing because you are believing them.<p> thanks to anyone who has just read my novel there, but people need to understand that for the best you have to pay for the most, <p>
peace
<hr></blockquote><p>Now i will open my big mouth,, :D
damn capitalists have done a sick job on making people think that a little piece of fiberglass is really worth 700 bucks and the more expensive a paintjob, the better the quality,,:D<p>[ May 06, 2003: Message edited by: kuruption1983 ]</p>

Return to “Appearance”