ondergrounds EVO kit!!!!!!!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Talon_66

Re: ondergrounds EVO kit!!!!!!!

Post by Talon_66 »

JCali, u should go to law school! I bet u could blow lots of smoke up peoples asses!... Maybe even suck ur way to a top!
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

I wanted that kit because I love the evo series. I'm not hating on anything, that kit is bringing to much drama everywhere. I just hope he doesn't change that bumper to something else just because of some a--holes. I mean he put alot of work into bumper and onderground will end up just ****ing it up if they go through with it. Hey Jonathan I back you up 100 percent, you are the reason why I still have my mx-3, well half of it. I love the mx-3 only if I could afford a bpt engine swap.
JCali

Post by JCali »

Hey guys...<p>Jade has really inspired me on the stuff that he has done, but I don't want to loose out on someone else's whinning. Let them produce the kit and I might change the my mind once they get it on the car, but till then...build the kit. <p>Jman
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

Hey Guys.. They Will Produce The DAMN KIT.. So You can not do anything about it! So stop that **** now!! <p>If you don't wanna have the kit, perfect don't buy the kit!! And for quinn How can you say the quality is ****? You don't have any ****ing kit from them.. and by the way the kit fit very well..Have you ever saw an fx design kit?? damn if you wanna talk about fitment talk about fx **** design!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sinistral:
Hey Guys.. They Will Produce The DAMN KIT.. So You can not do anything about it! So stop that **** now!! <p>If you don't wanna have the kit, perfect don't buy the kit!! And for quinn How can you say the quality is ****? You don't have any ****ing kit from them.. and by the way the kit fit very well..Have you ever saw an fx design kit?? damn if you wanna talk about fitment talk about fx **** design!<hr></blockquote><p>READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN.
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Capitalism at its worst, **shakes head in disgust* This is how onderground makes there money. Find an original mx-3, yes its original, he took an idea from another kit and parts from the mx-3, making it an ORIGINAL mx-3 kit. Then they saw the feedback from it, everyone liked it, and with dollar signs in their eyes they saw a way to make money from mx-3 owners. Well, this is how it is, they don't care about the original owner, they use his picture, they have the gall to advertise on his cardomain site as well. They take from one to feed the masses making there money, all they want is the money, they don't care about Jon, or the hard work he put into it. If you want an evo kit, make it original, don't copy, don't use Jon's pictures, don't advertise on his site. They feed the masses, yet leave out the originator without any care for him, little do they know that this might blow up in there faces, and I hope it does.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

Ok.. Im ok with john.. But Go on a site with evo bumper for sell ok! And you will find Exactly the same one evo bumper john have.. So It's gonna be the same but another picture!! Is the sameeeeeeee bumper...<p>So for the haters I think we need to close that topic!
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

If its the same bumper as jon's its copied, if they use HIS pictures on the site, its copied, if they advertise on his personal cardomain site, its copied, they copied, period. I'm not a "hater", I'm just someone who looks at things in a realistic way. You want an original evo bumper, than design it yourself.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

If im looking at your post.. I will tell you this.. So john need to design is own one cuz he take that evo bumper and change nothing on it and trow it on is mx3 with some fiting!! So If he can make that I don't see why a company can't do that too!!
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sinistral:
If im looking at your post.. I will tell you this.. So john need to design is own one cuz he take that evo bumper and change nothing on it and trow it on is mx3 with some fiting!! So If he can make that I don't see why a company can't do that too!!<hr></blockquote><p>k when your done doing up your car and u put all this work and money into it, i'll just copy you and take all your own ideas
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

If im looking at your post.. I will tell you this.. So john need to design is own one cuz he take that evo bumper and change nothing on it and trow it on is mx3 with some fiting!! So If he can make that I don't see why a company can't do that too!!<hr></blockquote><p>He DID change it, look at the top of the bumper, notice the oval inlet?? Notice how the bumper was molded with an evo style?? its an evo styled bumper with mx-3 characteristics. It IS changed, it IS original, it IS HIS design. By the way, do you work for onderground?? If you do, maybe you should re-read all of my posts on this subject and re-think the way you treat people. The more reputable you are with customers, or even non-customers at that, the more products you will sell.<p>[ April 07, 2003: Message edited by: 992mmx3 ]</p>
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

Johns93GS

Post by Johns93GS »

Onderground Design... where to start about them... I was going to purchase the combat style kit from them because of it's price difference.<p>So I phone them up, and I ask them about the kit and next thing I know, they are flaming FX and talking about how great their kit is! I'm like "dude, they made it first, you copied their mold to put cash into your pockets"<p>Nobody likes a company who flames the very people they copy from, and frankly their arrogance and self-assuredness of themselves pisses me off especially since their MP5 front DIDN'T EVEN FIT without me ordering brackets and crap - so I sold it! <p>They come on this board and just see what we think, see what we are up to, and essentially, stir up sh--! <p>I am with Jon 100% on this one - I hope you get ***YOUR ORIGINAL DESIGN*** copyrighted and I hope that Onderground removes your pictures immediately because they are ***STEALING*** - which they have no right to do!! <p>Onderground Design? What a joke - nobody should buy their trash they call bodykits.... Jade - you the man!
john kilfoyle .:. mx-3 fanatic
http://www.cardomain.com/id/johnmx3
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

I've changed my opinion on this matter.<p>I DO see how this bumper is Jon's creation now. Since it has the trademark MX-3 oval at the top. I am pissed at Onderground for doing this and I sent them an email.<p>As much as I REALLY want this bumper, I'll find another way to have something, similar.<p>I'm not buying from them.<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Props to Jon on his style and courage to go out on a limb and put all that work into vision that he had. Why would anyone actively take that away and then make money on top of it. 992 said it best, "capitalism", which is why Jon needs to get a copyright. However, all Onderground has to do is modify the design a little and continue to make it, which really sucks. Jon shared with us in confidence, pics of his mx-3, that we would respect his creation (that of His mx-3). The fact that one would attempt to mass produce this to make money, is like spitting in his face. The fact that someone here on the board would initiate such a feat, is like spitting on the mx-3. I know that some of us can't get along. But we all share one interest, in being car enthusiasts, of Mazda, particularly the mx-3.
It's too bad that there are some bad apples on this board (IMO) that nobody can trust. I'm anxiously waiting to see what Kevin Gettens does with his mx-3 and I hope that he isn't worried about this sort of ordeal when it's finally ready. :( <p>one
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

Nope.. Im not working there sorry!!<p>And by the way the final design will not looooooooook the same!!! They just put some picture for people to see what it look!! So stop that flaming damnit!

Return to “Appearance”