check this euro guy!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
jwillistyl55

Re: check this euro guy!

Post by jwillistyl55 »

ok the supra thing is dumb if u wanna drvie a supra then buy a supra (its looks like hes got the dough for it) next the paint job excellent craftsmanship but still the ugliest thing ive seen since the gremlin...and plus i dont personally like the fx combat kit...again i agree on the rims lose em or buy a freakin beamer to put em on!!! this is an mx its not a freakin mercedes! as far as the interior uh its not the greatest but whateva floats ur boat hes the one lookin at it.... and the hood thing is sweet best part of the whole car really
SPEED KILLS! SAVE A LIFE! DRIVE A HONDA!!!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jwillistyl55:
ok the supra thing is dumb if u wanna drvie a supra then buy a supra (its looks like hes got the dough for it) next the paint job excellent craftsmanship but still the ugliest thing ive seen since the gremlin...and plus i dont personally like the fx combat kit...again i agree on the rims lose em or buy a freakin beamer to put em on!!! this is an mx its not a freakin mercedes! as far as the interior uh its not the greatest but whateva floats ur boat hes the one lookin at it.... and the hood thing is sweet best part of the whole car really<hr></blockquote><p>Dont insult a Beamer with those rims, put them on a caddy or an impala! :)
jwillistyl55

Post by jwillistyl55 »

i wasnt insultin a beamer i was insultin those rims on the mx their just not right but its his car u wont see anything like that on mine :)
SPEED KILLS! SAVE A LIFE! DRIVE A HONDA!!!
UoMDeacon

Post by UoMDeacon »

Gotta give him props for the work put into it...however it's pretty fugly in my eyes.<p>The hood on the other hand...I bow down before it. I love 'vette hoods, and it looks good on the MX-3 :)

Return to “Appearance”