New Body Kit

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
I_love_my_MX-3

Re: New Body Kit

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MX34U2NV:<BR><STRONG>hey guys, you all seem to want the photoshopped kit and i really like it a lot but i want to see a blitz-style kit for the MX-3.. i think it would be PHAT</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I beleive the word is that G-Force will be making a blitz kit for the MX
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

a blitz kit looks like a civic, I'd like to keep the mazda look myself.
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

I don't really know what kit I would like I really would like the r33 or r34 gtr front bumper. Anways I would be happy with just having a new kit instead of the only one I really like is the fxdesigns one. :D
Diablo

Post by Diablo »

I would buy another Mx-3 if that kit was made. nice Work Barry
Diablo

Post by Diablo »

Wont be a little hard to make since the hood release knob is located lower than that hood is located?<P>looks like it would involve some body work.or hood release pins could be added.<P>nice idea anyways
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

To eliminate the custom hood, you could still close the top of the top air damn. Just a tip to whoever is going to make it. <BR>Barry, everything looks like a Honda as I've seen the same kit on 2 ludes. <BR>For indicators, you could cut a hole in the bumper or use the space where the driving light is. <P>one
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

the mp3 bumper is very similar to the mazdaspeed bumper that I have. Ive never seen a honda with a style like that. The MS bumper has been around atleast 8-10 years.
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

barry, just last week i said i would NEVER put a body kit on my car...... after seeing that kit.... I LIED!... if that gets made.. i'll FOR SURE by one.. that is the tighest YO!... :)<P><BR>you friendly neighborhood hibrid :)
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

be aware that I didnt make the photoshop image, I just though this would be a cool kit.
Shades

Post by Shades »

I like that idea... looks good.<P>BUT... I don't want to go shaving off the front end of my hood, although it looks good.<P>SO... just wondering if the owner of that picture, or someone who good Photoshop skills, re-Photoshop it again and extend the hood back down to it's factory format... just to see if it looks any good with a smaller hole in the front.
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"

Post by Guest »

Everyone is going on about how they gotta shave the front of their hood off to make it fit, thats dumb as hell, plus the hood latch is there, you dont need all that custom work just for a front end. All you gotta do is make the front grill thinner and not as big so the hood can be normal length. It wont be able to fit the Mazda emblem after that, but it beats going through body work.
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

this is a QUICk, taking no time re-edit Image

Post by Guest »

Now thats what I'm talking about, I think it still looks hot!
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

As the owner of the vehicle being morphed into a ....mx-p3, does this mean I get the prototype? hehe :D :D <P>There has to be some legal action I can take right :D
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com

Return to “Appearance”