Altezzas being made by Eurolite (www.toucanindustries.co

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
white fish

Re: Altezzas being made by Eurolite (www.toucanindustries.co

Post by white fish »

EAZY ;)
Travis83

Post by Travis83 »

Damn....you people need to calm down. :roll:
****F.U.B.A.R. SINCE 03/30/02****<P>Blaze Red w/white racing stripes<BR>FX Designs Body Kit<BR>52" Aerospeed Aluminum Spoiler<BR>18X7.5 Konig Imagine Wheels<BR>Red underbody kit<BR>Blacklights inside
Redline

Post by Redline »

"4 bangin altezza hating idiots"<BR>or 6 cyl. and altezzas aren't a "mod" they are an apperance item, apperance before perforamnce = rice...don't follow the crowd into the altezza fan club, why don't you just put a nike swoosh on your car too... [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Woah!!! Everyone has their own openion about it and it is your decision weather to like or dislike them but there is no reason to get all hostile about it and start bashing people, their openions, and 4 bangers. (I have one, happen to love it, and I am far from broke) No, not everyone has damn near 400 to spend on some tail lights but if they do and they want em' who cares! It is their car, they paid for it, they drive it, and it is their decision.<p>[ February 24, 2002: Message edited by: MrsOzx ]
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Isn't it funny? How we can't get thru ONE altezza post without someone being an a-- and raggin on it? Hell I rarely see an apperance post that doesn't end in a fight. *sigh* Can't all the haters just keep their oppinions to themselves? Or do we always have to resort to childish bickering? In my oppinion, Jeff and the other admins and mods should delete the first post that starts the fight (like they did to my earlier posts). Well, um....happy posting I guess. This board has seriously turned to s---, but oh well. <BR> Image
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
powerman_5000

Post by powerman_5000 »

I have a rather simple question. Why would those who dislike/hate altezzas reply to this post? So if you don't like them just don't reply to a post having to do with them that way there is no fighting or disputes.

Post by Guest »

Offensive and unneccesary Text has been logged and deleted.<p>[ February 25, 2002: Message edited by: MX-3.com ]
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jackattack:<BR><STRONG>da wiggy is right...just cause all you 4 bangin low budget altezza bashing idiots<BR>cant afford to mod your rides dosnt mean<BR>you have to be all bitter and rag all over <BR>people because of their preference in <BR>tail lights.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hey Jack I hope that wasn't an attack at me :p Post some pics of your ride! It's sweet.<P>I'll echo Da Wiggy - everyone needs to CALM DOWN! Jeez...who'd think that something as simple as clear tail lights would cause people to get this upset.<P>Wait and see what they look like when they come out - I'll probably be buying them this summer after a couple performance things I want to do, but we'll see.<p>[ February 25, 2002: Message edited by: canadian_ice ]
Shoalinfist

Post by Shoalinfist »

Everyone needs to chill out. This is about altezzas, people opinions on them, and if their going to be made. That's it, so please keep the personal insults to yourself. Especially the insults about 4-Bangers. I happen to have one and prefer it over the 6. You people piss and moun about performance; well, you want to show your skill level. Buy a 4 and see just how bad you can turn it. I don't feel bad driving one but you'll feel bad when mine or someone else's little 4-Banger gets up there and smokes your little silly asses. Just cause you hate something doesn't mean other people do to. So don't be so full of yourself and think of others-WHO MADE YOU THE ALL MIGHTY?
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

this is to notify people about them, not a bashing tread. There will be no bashing anyone on the board, if it continues, I will start banning. This board is to help people, not bash. If you want to go bash, go somewhere else. Dont do it here.<BR>Thanks
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Dood345----><P>For the comment on Redlines rims...<BR>My openoin.. I like them. I have something very similar on my Lude (mean 6's)<BR>There are other reasons for buying those types of rims besides looks.. Example: The average chrome wheel weighs between 20-28 lbs and up.. Most white (and other colored) rims weigh anywhere between 14-18lbs and some a little more. But the idea is that generally they weigh less. And they dont = rice... In fact since they make potential for a little more speed wouldn't they be the exact opposite?!?!? <BR>that is like saying that replacing parts with titanium ones (Durablilty and LIGHTNESS) is rice... Or replacing body pannels with ones of a lighter material is rice... Even the ever most popular and my personal favorite "Carbonfiber hood" :D RICE?!?<BR>I dont think so.. <BR>I am not trying to down your openion of the rims.. Because it is exactly that.. Your openion. But taking weight off your car is something generally done by people who are in it for speed.. Not looks.. <BR>And I take the rice comment personally because I have generally the same thing on my car. And for the "rice" comment in general I guarentee you if we took it to the track you would find out the true meaning of RICE... :roll: <BR>Before you use the word please know the meaning of it..
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
powerman_5000

Post by powerman_5000 »

I know this is off the topic. But what the hell is up with the word rice, better yet why the hell use that word. The reason I bring this up is because i'm part Asian and I don't know why the hell you people use the word rice to describe something. Why call it rice? You can't eat it, so why? SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN?
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

i don't think u should post here anymore if your gonna talk like this<p>[ February 25, 2002: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project

Post by Guest »

sorry marlon i will control myself<P>.. and you were banned.<p>[ February 25, 2002: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]
Potatoes

Post by Potatoes »

dood345 ---><P>easy with the words. Don't let your ignorance make you look like a fool! There's no need to say what you said.<P>That post shouldn't have been allowed to show on the board.

Return to “Appearance”