mx3 twin turbo

Off-Topic Discussions
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Re: mx3 twin turbo

Post by johnnyb »

it can be done its very difficult, involves relocating a few things but I think it would be very difficult to run the 2 exhaust pipes into the engine bay then back down.
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

well the turbo would be mounted directly on the manifolds..so less exhaust piping there..no need the join the primaries than go to turbo..
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
jordan69

Post by jordan69 »

well tell me johnnyb, if you sold your car, would u keep all your receipts? no you wouldnt, if you sold your car you would give your receipts to the guy you are selling the car to for proof of work, and 10 years ago, 3500 bucks could get you a hell of alot more than you can get now with that money.
You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a White guy, the best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war
jordan69

Post by jordan69 »

and yeah, i just turned 21, so that would make me about 10-11 at the time.
You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a White guy, the best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

Originally posted by papa roached:
do remember, we know more about the MX-3 as a whole than probably mazda knows
:sadwavey:
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

Originally posted by Nallboy:
Originally posted by papa roached:
do remember, we know more about the MX-3 as a whole than probably mazda knows
:sadwavey:
i mean in the sence we know what you can and cant do to it, what will and wont fit, i dont think mazda has a little book of things that can be done like KL-ZE swaps
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

Seriously, most of the guys at my local dealership know crap about our cars. They were only made for a couple years, and they're hardly ever around anymore, so these guys don't get to see them very often. It is fun to explain to them about the swap though. Makes me feel like I actually know something about my car, you know?
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

i was thinking you were contradicting me, mis read on my part
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

lol not you. Kokaneedude, but he's got his mind set.

Return to “Off-Topic”