What was your first car?

Off-Topic Discussions
anjin1982

Re: What was your first car?

Post by anjin1982 »

you crazy vw's are hot(the golfs) and quick and east to find things for it my boy bot a 2002 gti special ed. 6 spd turbo 4cyl that **** is quick 17's s8 from vw,red calipers,racing seats and the thing that blew me away was i sensor in his windshield washer tank!!!(lil things amaze me) when its low a light lights up in his dash
http://members.cardomain.com/anjin1982
Maintaining my MX-3 in it's natural beauty state...Although i love the modded one's!!!
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Corrado's with that g series or whatever engines are respectable, old bugs and nice old buses, everything else is gay. I mean come on, look at there commercials, look at who they're trying to appeal too, there cars are ugly, sit up high, look like boxes, drive up behind a earlier 90's jetta, look at how retarted it looks, its a heavy 4 door grocery getter, drive by your local high school, at least around here its nothing but snooty teenagers that drive em cause everyone else does. I too used to want a jetta, then i got a freakin life, All the vw peeps around here are a-holes anyways, they say mx-3's look like cochroaches and hate on it all the time even when i was nice enough to listen to a list of there mods, then when i tried to go through my they all were like pfff, whatever. Even worse then the muscle car kids. New vw's are flaming gay, boxy, ugly peices of crap imo and are the 1st thing that every yuppy high schooler wants....GAY!!!
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> Corrado's with that g series or whatever engines are respectable, old bugs and nice old buses, everything else is gay. I mean come on, look at there commercials, look at who they're trying to appeal too, there cars are ugly, sit up high, look like boxes, drive up behind a earlier 90's jetta, look at how retarted it looks, its a heavy 4 door grocery getter, drive by your local high school, at least around here its nothing but snooty teenagers that drive em cause everyone else does. I too used to want a jetta, then i got a freakin life, All the vw peeps around here are a-holes anyways, they say mx-3's look like cochroaches and hate on it all the time even when i was nice enough to listen to a list of there mods, then when i tried to go through my they all were like pfff, whatever. Even worse then the muscle car kids. New vw's are flaming gay, boxy, ugly peices of crap imo and are the 1st thing that every yuppy high schooler wants....GAY!!! <hr></blockquote>
live in your little weird "vw's are gay" world, you're not vw worthy anyway!
¤Kelli¤
Shady469
Supporting Member

Post by Shady469 »

1972 Plymouth Valiant. got it for $200. It didn't run when i got or when i sold it...
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by gmuffb:

live in your little weird "vw's are gay" world, you're not vw worthy anyway!
<hr></blockquote><p>WTF are you talking about?? Thats the exact attitude that I'm talking about, snooty bastards that think they're the s***. VW is gay.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

I will not argue this anymore...you're entitled to your opionion as i am entitled to mine....let's just put everything in the past and move on, it's all good, right?<p>VW's are still bad a$$<-sorry had to!!
¤Kelli¤
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

lol, yeah its cool, and yes some vw's are cool, I probably should have worded differently, I also like corrados, its just a bad combo of rude people and annoying commercials and ugly newer cars that gets on my nerves, and that EVERYONE goes along with it, I just refuse to anymore. :shrug:
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 992mmx3:
<p>WTF are you talking about?? Thats the exact attitude that I'm talking about, snooty bastards that think they're the s***. VW is gay.<hr></blockquote><p>I dont think he has ever sat in a GOLF GTI 337....
Try this
18" wheels, recaro racing seats, indiclo gauges, racing exhaust, turbo, HIDS, lowered, racing pedals, and 170 HP. Now, Ive driven one, and my friend had one, before some kid decided to put a barrier in the road on haloween, its a bad *** car. The new SE is basically the same, but 10 more HP.<p>http://www.canadiandriver.com/previews/02gti337.htm<p>I know you have your own opinions, but have some tact and respect for those who do like other than MX-3's.
gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

I know it's off topic, but I have to post this pic. it's my boyfriends car, i think it's pretty tight (98 GTI)...Image
¤Kelli¤
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

nice car but i dont like the logo on the side
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> nice car but i dont like the logo on the side<hr></blockquote><p>I agree but shhhhh, don't tell him!
¤Kelli¤
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

This car is owned by the cuzin of the person who i took the lexus pic with,,,<p>:D :D
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

my sis's ride that she just got rid of was a 2000 vw golf GTI VR6, **** that thing was fast
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

my 92 GS Mx-3 :D
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “Off-Topic”